Bengals shopping John Ross

BudsOilers

2 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Why does every thread have to turn into a referendum on Mariota.

1 hour ago, tgo said:

It’s really frustrating. It makes the board

borderline unreadable. 

Where have you guys been the last 10 years?

As I said in another thread, it was VY then it was CJ then it was Fisher then it was Locker then it was Mett and now its MM.

Its just how this board goes and it's why I don't post in the football forum as much as I use to.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I, along with several others here, was very open about thinking he would be a bust. We were right. I'd deal our 7th rounder for him all things being considered. 

It’s really frustrating. It makes the board borderline unreadable. 

Why does every thread have to turn into a referendum on Mariota.    

If we can get him cheap enough I'd jump on this like a hawk on a tit mouse. We haven't had anyone on offense with his kind of speed since CJ circa 2009 and I can't remember when they had a receiver with his speed.

In this offense he'd be no greater than the 3rd receiving option at best, which would help keep him fresh and less likely to get injured.

It sucks that he's had such a shitty start to his career, but if it allows for us to obtain him and he turns it around here then so be it. Plus, it'd be a nice feather in the cap to have 2 out of the top 3 drafted receivers of the 2017 class.

7 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Idc where he is on the Bengals depth chart.

With that nonsensical logic you first spat out you should care where he was on the depth chart... You think that him being low on our depth chart will keep him from getting injured or "fresh" as you put it but him also being low on the Bengals depth chart was a detriment to his health?

The only reason he got meaningful snaps (comparable to Tajae Sharpe) was because AJ Green got injured and he was then thrust into the role of the 3rd receiving option.

Edited by wiscotitansfan