New Mock Draft Machine is Now Live (Draft Network)

Jonboy

Found another site that seems a little more in-depth. you can choose a larger variety of rankings and mocks to simulate with. you can do trades if you upgrade but i doubt many are paying to test that out. @Kyle021 may have some fun with it. 

https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=mohddl

this one turned out great and pretty sure no way Gary falls that far...but i can dig... 

didnt need/want bryce love but he was ranked too high and there was nothing available close to that ranking in that round.  he could basically sit and work on his hands while he recovers, then we have a backup for henry when his contract is up. 

andy isabella in the 5th would be a dream

john cominsky seems like a Jrob kind of guy with big talent but he's been moved around a ton. Very derrick morgan like player but ran a 4.69 @ 6'5" and 290lbs. 

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 1.18.25 AM.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Draft Network Guys updated their Big Board yesterday so thought I would do a mock draft with their new rankings.   19 Garrett Bradbury IOL NC State 51 Terry McLaurin WR Ohio State

Mariota haters be like...

Thoughts after a first run through...   - Interface is WAY better - Love how you can click and get detailed info on a player as you're drafting - Sorting between different position

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Starting to feel like its Lindstrom at the moment. Just too many connections at our biggest position of need on the team.

Not gonna lie, after doing some research on him, he seems to check all the boxes. I'm starting to like him, maybe trade down then grab him. I just really like Burns or the 2 Iowa TEs right now

26 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Starting to feel like its Lindstrom at the moment. Just too many connections at our biggest position of need on the team.

Have had him in the mix for a while now, Hockenson/Ford/Bradbury/Lindstrom any of these guys are plug and play starters from day 1.

The big question we simply won't have answered before the draft starts is whether JRob is going all out to turn this OL into and outright strength of this team. 

It's going to be interesting to see how things fall in front of us, every year there are a couple of guys who fall that you just don't expect, could it be Oliver/Burns/Hockenson/Jonah Williams.

5 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Have had him in the mix for a while now, Hockenson/Ford/Bradbury/Lindstrom any of these guys are plug and play starters from day 1.

The big question we simply won't have answered before the draft starts is whether JRob is going all out to turn this OL into and outright strength of this team. 

The answer is yes.

I expect 2 OL to be drafted with one of them in the 1st.  Two out of the first three picks isn't out of the question.  I also think the preference is for someone with center experience over a pure OG.

39 minutes ago, ctm said:

The answer is yes.

I expect 2 OL to be drafted with one of them in the 1st.  Two out of the first three picks isn't out of the question.  I also think the preference is for someone with center experience over a pure OG.

I see us bringing in 2 but not sure the second one is coming early at all. They had high hopes for both guys that got IR’d last year and I think he wants them to compete for the last two spots with the draft picks