Sign in to follow this  
RasKass

Zach Mettenberger Alliance Of AmericanFB

reo   
Just now, 52O said:

What was mariota with that same team? 2-12 or somethin? Big diff

I have 0 interest in this conversation. Mett sucks. He's out of the league and now back to losing as a backup in the AAF.

Moving on.

52O   
2 minutes ago, reo said:

I have 0 interest in this conversation. Mett sucks. He's out of the league and now back to losing as a backup in the AAF.

Moving on.

Lolz

5 hours ago, RasKass said:

I was watching Alliance of American Football last night and Former Titan Zach Mettenber was on 1 of the team's. He was a 2nd string QB. His team was struggling so they put him in and he almost led them back. He threw two deep accurate passes for tds, but his team came up short.

It's odd because that seems like his entire NFL career. I remember more than a few games where he played well enough to win, but in the end ended up losing. He was 0-10 in Nashville, but I remember a Steelers game in which he played pretty good, but we loss...

I don't know, I guess I am making this post because I feel he never got a fair shot & was on some bad teams under shotty coaching. I hope he gets another shot, wouldn't mind seeing him back in Nashville. & what's up with so many former Titans in the AAF?? Lol

You're correct, there was not a fair shot.  Good player. 

Ya see? THIS is how history dies. Errbody's a budding revisionist.

Ettenbooger had every opportunity to prove he was more than just Taylor Lewan's frat bro butt buddy. Didn't take advantage of any of them.

Huston   
36 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Ya see? THIS is how history dies. Errbody's a budding revisionist.

Ettenbooger had every opportunity to prove he was more than just Taylor Lewan's frat bro butt buddy. Didn't take advantage of any of them.

History changes by the week in here just gets speed up during the offseason.

wtenn   

I was a big supporter of Mett when he played for the Titans and I am happy to see him doing well for Memphis.  I was one of the people saying that  "just given the chance" he could be our quarterback of the future. 

Unfortunately, he received plenty of opportunities and did not deliver.  He displayed horrible judgement on numerous occasions (usually at the most critical juncture of a game) which generally resulted in game clinching turnovers for the opposing team. 

Again, I am glad to see him play well.  If he truly has improved, I too wouldn't mind the Titans giving him another chance.