TennesseeTuxedo

Epstein Plea Deal In Underaged Sex Case Ruled Illegal

OILERMAN   
4 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Lol feel free to find a single person on the board who doesn’t want everyone involved in this to or prosecuted and jailed regardless of political affiliation.

If you want to compare Clinton and Trump......

Clinton was forced to testify and was impeached for lying about a blow job. 

Trump refused to testify about the Stormy Daniels payoff even though he was on video ordering the payoff which was clearly illegal campaign contributions. 

What about Clinton my ass!

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Close I was 14. Even at 14 I understood not grab the asses of random women. Something you want to share with us? Sounds like you are onboard with powerful men doing whatever they want under the guise of it was okay during the 80s and 90s!

Doing it now vs doing it then can't be compared.

Many if not most women enjoyed the attention in those days.  They may have judged a man "handsy" for his conduct, but it wasn't the huge deal that it is today.

Just like slavery and puritanism and later prohibition and then the civil rights movement,...  You can't judge the past by today's standards and begin to understand how things were, or how we got to where we are.

To do so is folly, and ignores the lessons our experiences and our mistakes taught us.  And the women made just as many mistakes as the men.  And enjoyed the pleasurable experiences just as much.

Roe vs wade was almost 50 years ago.  Do you really thing women demanded abortions because they were chaste or celibate?  Or even smart about sex in a drug induced fog?

Think about some of the humor from those days.

Benny Hill

Andrew Dice Clay.

Sam Kinison

You think the guys in the hair bands of the '80s wore spandex because they were effeminate?  No they didn't.  It showed off their junk and the ladies loved it.

That's just how it was.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

begooode   

LOL talking about the 90s like it was the Brat Pack era on the Vegas strip. It’s amazing we made it through those long, dark years of the wonton Mr Grabass. But, hey, the girls LOVED it! Always the lame self delusional cop out. 

LOL blaming women: “Do you really think women demanded abortions because they were chaste or celibate?  Or even smart about sex in a drug induced fog?”  No, I’m certain a good number of women demanded the right because they were tired of raising kids all alone after Mr Grabass bailed on his family to be.

7 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

You mean to say that way back in the early nineties, one of the the richest and most eligible bachelors in the country patted a woman's butt at a party?

Holy shit!  Stop the presses!

Did she slap him across the face for it?  No?

Gee, imagine that.

It was the '90s youngsters. 

You should have seen what the coke-addled jet-setters were doing in the '80s!

GTF over it.

So a 45 or 46 year old guy groping a teenager is ok in your book? You need to go work for the Doug Jones campaign.

Edited by No1TitansFan

Rogue   
5 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Doing it now vs doing it then can't be compared.

Many if not most women enjoyed the attention in those days.  They may have judged a man "handsy" for his conduct, but it wasn't the huge deal that it is today.

Just like slavery and puritanism and later prohibition and then the civil rights movement,...  You can't judge the past by today's standards and begin to understand how things were, or how we got to where we are.

To do so is folly, and ignores the lessons our experiences and our mistakes taught us.  And the women made just as many mistakes as the men.  And enjoyed the pleasurable experiences just as much.

Roe vs wade was almost 50 years ago.  Do you really thing women demanded abortions because they were chaste or celibate?  Or even smart about sex in a drug induced fog?

Think about some of the humor from those days.

Benny Hill

Andrew Dice Clay.

Sam Kinison

You think the guys in the hair bands of the '80s wore spandex because they were effeminate?  No they didn't.  It showed off their junk and the ladies loved it.

That's just how it was.

It's somewhat true.  There was a public promiscuity that emerged in the 80s and 90s.  I get the feeling the 20s where like that too.  Partying and fucking.  

The woman didn't look much like she gave a shit in the video.  Looking at it through today's prism is different than the prism back then.  

There is an irony though. One of those prisms was the conservative prisms.  They looked down on this kind of behavior.  I mean shit, there was a guy arguing that Van Helen's Hot For Teacher was some kind of indication where the country is headed in the wrong direction. 

But now we have the GOP in a different light.  They're okay with Donald Trump, and he clearly views women as objects.  

Today's prisms are very different, aren't they? 

And before your whataboutism, I admit the left wing prism is quite different from that time period as well. I'm really just seeing if you'll admit the GOP is no longer your father's GOP.  Not just socially, but economically as well.  Tariffs?  Free trade?  Because Trump?  

But I get you're a guy that wants the president to blow up the system.  But isn't that the difference in today's GOP policy than yesteryear's GOP policy?  Policy vs rhetoric?  

begooode   
57 minutes ago, Rogue said:

It's somewhat true.  There was a public promiscuity that emerged in the 80s and 90s.  I get the feeling the 20s where like that too.  Partying and fucking.  

Imo there was considerably more promiscuity in the mid 70s (disco, coke, cheap drugs)on through the early 80’s when conservatism took hold under Reagan and the suddenly responsible boomers started raising kids and chasing their careers. Then HIV showed up mid 80s through the early 90s and fear took over. Sure there was always partying through that time, but public mores had definitely shunned the easy days of old.

Soxcat   

That does it.  Trump wouldn't answer a question about being social function with Epstein.  I'm out now.  How can anyone support a guy like that.  Dumbass.

18 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Oh fuckoff.

Different age and different attitudes.

What were you, a 13 y/o in 1993?

The pelvic grinding that went on, the titties in faces that happened in discos in the late '70s and early '80s would have shocked you millennials into a coma.  This shouldn't be news.

It was a form of flirting.  It was initiated by both sides, and nobody cared.

Coke, Quaaludes and hot tubs and casual sex was the norm, not an anomaly.

I was 9 in 1993. Even at 9 I knew not to randomly grab a woman’s ass. 

17 hours ago, Rogue said:

The woman didn't look much like she gave a shit in the video.  Looking at it through today's prism is different than the prism back then.  

There is an irony though. One of those prisms was the conservative prisms.  They looked down on this kind of behavior.  I mean shit, there was a guy arguing that Van Helen's Hot For Teacher was some kind of indication where the country is headed in the wrong direction. 

But now we have the GOP in a different light.  They're okay with Donald Trump, and he clearly views women as objects.  

Today's prisms are very different, aren't they? 

And before your whataboutism, I admit the left wing prism is quite different from that time period as well. I'm really just seeing if you'll admit the GOP is no longer your father's GOP.  Not just socially, but economically as well.  Tariffs?  Free trade?  Because Trump?  

But I get you're a guy that wants the president to blow up the system.  But isn't that the difference in today's GOP policy than yesteryear's GOP policy?  Policy vs rhetoric? 

I think the biggest issues surrounding "free trade" is that it isn't as free as we were told it would be.  There's a cost, and it's larger than we ever considered.

As a result, we haven't managed it well through shifting economic and foreign policy.

And we've turned it into a weapon, dealing with those a current admin may like, and refusing it to those we don't.

And when the political winds change, the preferred partners tend to change with them.

But the American people have come to understand that free trade doesn't mean were opening markets for our goods anymore.

The lesson for most of us has been:

People who make $2.70/day, don't buy goods made by people who earn $18.00 or more per hour.

So the only people who really benefit are the corporations who use those agreements to to reduce labor costs.   And the Chamber of Commerce members who want cheaper labor here.

You know, those same corporations who can afford to pay big money on lobbying.

7 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I was 9 in 1993. Even at 9 I knew not to randomly grab a woman’s ass. 

Cultures, and by extension social norms, are neither constant nor linear.

Sorry you younglings missed out on the days of easy heterosexual expression and partying.

Y'all have made gross quantities of assumption here, that sexual advances between men and women were regarded the same then as they are now.

36 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Cultures, and by extension social norms, are neither constant nor linear.

Sorry you younglings missed out on the days of easy heterosexual expression and partying.

Y'all have made gross quantities of assumption here, that sexual advances between men and women were regarded the same then as they are now.

You’re talking to the generation that created Tinder and Grindr. Our generation is fucking. A lot. We just ain’t marrying. 

And it wasn't ok in 1993. 

8 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

You’re talking to the generation that created Tinder and Grindr. Our generation is fucking. A lot. We just ain’t marrying. 

And it wasn't ok in 1993. 

I hope you're not as short-sighted about the future as you are about the past.

We didn't have Tinder, so we had to be more spontaneous in person.

I doubt you've ever been propositioned by two women together, that you've never met, in a bar or at a party or at a professional function either.

But it happened to me at all 3 more than once.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2954539/Glitz-glamour-infamous-excess-Dizzying-photos-inside-Studio-54-reveal-star-studded-debauchery-world-s-famous-disco.html

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/studio-54-ian-schrager/index.html

https://historydaily.org/studio-54-a-story-of-decadence-debauchery-and-dancing

https://flashbak.com/sex-coke-and-disco-a-brief-history-of-studio-54-31577/

Every major city and most mid-sized towns had their own version of Studio 54, to varying degrees.  That's what everyone who was anyone in their locale wanted to do.

And nobody needed the internet to set up a date.

19 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I hope you're not as short-sighted about the future as you are about the past.

We didn't have Tinder, so we had to be more spontaneous in person.

I doubt you've ever been propositioned by two women together, that you've never met, in a bar or at a party or at a professional function either.

But it happened to me at all 3 more than once.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2954539/Glitz-glamour-infamous-excess-Dizzying-photos-inside-Studio-54-reveal-star-studded-debauchery-world-s-famous-disco.html

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/studio-54-ian-schrager/index.html

https://historydaily.org/studio-54-a-story-of-decadence-debauchery-and-dancing

https://flashbak.com/sex-coke-and-disco-a-brief-history-of-studio-54-31577/

Every major city and most mid-sized towns had their own version of Studio 54, to varying degrees.  That's what everyone who was anyone in their locale wanted to do.

And nobody needed the internet to set up a date.

Work smarter, not harder. Why go out to get tang when I can order it to my door for nothing more than a cell phone and Netflix subscription? 

19 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Work smarter, not harder. Why go out to get tang when I can order it to my door for nothing more than a cell phone and Netflix subscription? 

So, since that wasn't available back then, you seem to believe you're fucking because of it, and that we weren't.

There's more to having fun in those social situations than digital interactions.

Buy 'em a drink, pat 'em on the ass, and if they smile and wink you don't need a smartphone.

It's on.