Jump to content
TennesseeTuxedo

Epstein Plea Deal In Underaged Sex Case Ruled Illegal

Recommended Posts

scine09   
29 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

New footage of Epstein and Trump partying together, laughing and getting along great!

 

Looks like a pretty big fan

Fake news.  It wasn't him.  You clearly hate the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MadMax   
8 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Epstein has confessed to being a child molestor and sex trafficker but strongly denies being friends with Trump!!!!

He has to have some standards...  Duh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Yeah, they should check into that footage 10 years before Epstein was under investigation. 

You think they should check into Bill Clinton flying with Epstein 26 times from 2002-2003 right in the middle of the investigation into Epstein?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   

Hell yea they should go after Clinton if he’s involved and anyone involved

 

What about!!!!!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scine09   
25 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Hell yea they should go after Clinton if he’s involved and anyone involved

 

What about!!!!!!

 

 

What % of posts by the Trumpees reference either Obama or one of the Clintons?  25?  50?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MadMax   
25 minutes ago, scine09 said:

What % of posts by the Trumpees reference either Obama or one of the Clintons?  25?  50?

90%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Omar   
1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

Yeah, they should check into that footage 10 years before Epstein was under investigation. 

You think they should check into Bill Clinton flying with Epstein 26 times from 2002-2003 right in the middle of the investigation into Epstein?

Yes, nobody gives a shit about Clinton except Republicans and their “what about”

 

Any other deflections from the topic at hand? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Omar said:

Yes, nobody gives a shit about Clinton except Republicans and their “what about”

 

Any other deflections from the topic at hand? 

So you are saying that if Clinton was involved in underage sex you dont care?

Well, that says alot about you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

So you are saying that if Clinton was involved in underage sex you dont care?

Well, that says alot about you.

If it weren't for double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...