TennesseeTuxedo

Epstein Plea Deal In Underaged Sex Case Ruled Illegal

After reading more into this it is amazing the depth and scope of the miscarriage of justice perpetuated on the victims. The fact there were four people granted immunity who we still do not know the names of while the US Justice Department was arguing for this plea deal as early as this year shows this entire thing is a mountain of a conspiracy. Who were these four people directly indicted and why are they still anonymous? Why was a RICO suit shelved and a massive FBI investigation tabled all because of a plea deal? 

Read about some of the detectives who worked on the case and what they had to say. They unearthed 70-80 women in Florida alone and the FBI was working on a RICO case stemming from New Mexico and Arizona to New York and Florida along with international connections. 

They've unearthed emails where Acosta and his subordinate agreed to place charges in Miami instead of Palm Beach so as to in their own words “limit media exposure to the victims”.

This whole thing is mind boggling. 

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

After reading more into this it is amazing the depth and scope of the miscarriage of justice perpetuated on the victims. The fact there were four people granted immunity who we still do not know the names of while the US Justice Department was arguing for this plea deal as early as this year shows this entire thing is a mountain of a conspiracy. Who were these four people directly indicted and why are they still anonymous? Why was a RICO suit shelved and a massive FBI investigation tabled all because of a plea deal? 

Read about some of the detectives who worked on the case and what they had to say. They unearthed 70-80 women in Florida alone and the FBI was working on a RICO case stemming from New Mexico and Arizona to New York and Florida along with international connections. 

They've unearthed emails where Acosta and his subordinate agreed to place charges in Miami instead of Palm Beach so as to in their own words “limit media exposure to the victims”.

This whole thing is mind boggling. 

Honestly this case should be an eye opener to people who don’t see how the wealthy in this country get a totally different justice system than everybody else. 

It should be an eye opener, but it won’t be...

Edited by Starkiller

3 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Honestly this case should be an eye opener to people who don’t see how the wealthy in this country get a totally different justice system than everybody else. 

It should be an eye opener, but it won’t be...

I don’t know. This one may change some things. 

Dollop   

Nice little balancing act trying to make the Epstein a political hit job against dems.  At this point really Acosta should be raked over the coals based on obvious professional wrongdoings.  Until more information is actually confirmed I just assume that people like Clinton, Trump, that Prince, Woody Allen, and to a lesser extent Dershowitz palled around with him as fellow sexual deviants.

The only one with some solid personal connections with Epstein I’m kinda wanting to give a pass too is Stephen Hawking. 1).  He’s amazing 2). His dick probably didn’t work 3). Jeffy had a particular obsession with throwing money and trips at renowned physicists and other prominent people in the scientific community.

also can you imagine if Obama’s AG, or any one of his cabinet memebers fathers gave Epstein a job he was wholly unqualified for after he dropped out of college?  That’d give Tux spank material for months but I think most rational people just view that as a very odd little tidbit in all of this.

10 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

I am a Russian bot. Vladi is my daddy.

First thing you have ever said that makes any sense.

Edited by freakingeek

reo   
On 7/13/2019 at 2:08 PM, IsntLifeFunny said:

I don’t know. This one may change some things. 

If it continues...