Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

If Socialism Is The Answer....Why???????

Recommended Posts

Soxcat   

For starters the economy is already trickling down.  Wages are going up and we have record unemployment.  Growth is at >3 %.  Look, if you want to argue these points wait until we have Jimmy Carter numbers.  It might work then.  Right now you look pretty lost and ignorant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG53   
40 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

For starters the economy is already trickling down.  Wages are going up and we have record unemployment.  Growth is at >3 %.  Look, if you want to argue these points wait until we have Jimmy Carter numbers.  It might work then.  Right now you look pretty lost and ignorant. 

No, you dumb shit,  trickle down economics is a fucking myth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MadMax   

L to the fucking O-L at wages going up.  These fuckers are completely disconnected from the real world.  Is it willful ignorance or just being shitty that these bastards are guilty of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   
10 minutes ago, MadMax said:

L to the fucking O-L at wages going up.  These fuckers are completely disconnected from the real world.  Is it willful ignorance or just being shitty that these bastards are guilty of?

The sheep don’t question their Sheppard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soxcat   
4 hours ago, WG53 said:

No, you dumb shit,  trickle down economics is a fucking myth.

Exactly what someone with zero sense on how the economy works would say.  Face it.  you are an idiot.  You can't even put a paragraph together.  When large and small businesses are successful everybody wins.  It is that simple.  If you don't understand that you are simply too stupid to argue with.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG53   
52 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Exactly what someone with zero sense on how the economy works would say.  Face it.  you are an idiot.  You can't even put a paragraph together.  When large and small businesses are successful everybody wins.  It is that simple.  If you don't understand that you are simply too stupid to argue with.   

No, you're just full of shit as usual. Wages have been stagnate ever since the right wing retards introduced trickle down economics. It is why the divide between rich and poor has never been wider.

Edited by WG53

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Exactly what someone with zero sense on how the economy works would say.  Face it.  you are an idiot.  You can't even put a paragraph together.  When large and small businesses are successful everybody wins.  It is that simple.  If you don't understand that you are simply too stupid to argue with.   

So by “everybody wins” you mean the rich get richer and everyone else gets poorer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MadMax   
8 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

So by “everybody wins” you mean the rich get richer and everyone else gets poorer?

No.  It means in his daily talking points he's instructed to tell the world, in a loud and persistent voice, that trickle down works and if the demtards would just get out of the way, we'd eventually see the benefits of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
begooode   
On 5/17/2019 at 2:28 PM, begooode said:

Trump's administration gets credit for wholesale deregulation.  The questions, imo:  what are the strategies of these dereg efforts and what are the implicit long-term costs to consumers, the environment, and society.

and now in addition to spearheading aggressive deregulation, the EPA wants to limit the Freedom of Information Act process.  Well at least it's a good thing they have built up so much goodwill and credibility beforehand,...

 

Political appointees at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will soon have the authority to reject public information requests without explanation.

 

The EPA’s new Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) rule will expand the ability of the agency’s administrator and other administration officials to withhold sought-after documents by labeling them “non-responsive,” according to a copy of the final rule obtained by The Hill. The rule is expected to be published in the Federal Register as early as Wednesday and will not allow for a public comment period.

 

According to the new language in the FOIA rule signed by EPA chief Andrew Wheeler last week, the administrator and other officials would be allowed to review all materials that fit a FOIA request criteria, known as responsive documents, and then decide “whether to release or withhold a record or a portion of a record on the basis of responsiveness or under one or more exemptions under the FOIA, and to issue ‘no records’ responses.”

 

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/450169-new-epa-rule-would-expand-trump-officials-power-to-reject-foia-requests

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...