Sign in to follow this  
SleepingTitan

Apex Legends

On 2/19/2019 at 2:25 PM, Jonboy said:

Wait, why does Switch go against PC lobbies? 

If you're doing solos, I'm pretty sure it's Switch players only.

I’ve been seeing a lot of people online saying they were playing pc people in solos. Def a lot of them in squads and duos.

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I’ve been seeing a lot of people online saying they were playing pc people in solos. Def a lot of them in squads and duos.

In the competitive modes they had recently, cross-type was a given. Otherwise, I believe people just make up legends to account for their lack of success.

The building is what makes Fortnite. Otherwise you're running around a big ass board just trying to find someone to shoot. It would be boring as fuck. 

When the area gets smaller and you have 10-20 all building and trying to shoot each other, much funnier than jumping and running around like a chicken with your head cut off hoping to be the last one. 

Without the building, the game would be boring af. 

I've taken 1st in solo 5 times, myself, out of like 200+ games, but friends played and added to that total too. 

But the group play is 10x better if you actually have a group and not randoms. 

My buddy wants me to get on Apex, I'll have to check it out. 

Rolltide   

I watched a guy named "Winter Starcraft" play it in twitch. Looks fun. He plays Starcraft 2 about 50% of the time and the other 50% he plays Planetside and Apex. Both look like good games but i prefer realistic shooters like Sniper elite. 

Rolltide   
On 2/23/2019 at 1:41 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

The building is what makes Fortnite. Otherwise you're running around a big ass board just trying to find someone to shoot. It would be boring as fuck. 

When the area gets smaller and you have 10-20 all building and trying to shoot each other, much funnier than jumping and running around like a chicken with your head cut off hoping to be the last one. 

Without the building, the game would be boring af. 

I've taken 1st in solo 5 times, myself, out of like 200+ games, but friends played and added to that total too. 

But the group play is 10x better if you actually have a group and not randoms. 

My buddy wants me to get on Apex, I'll have to check it out. 

Overwatch is at least team play. i played it for 30 minutes when Blizzard had a free weekend and it is ok. I think Quake is the mother of all of these shooter games. 

Soxcat   
On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:36 PM, Jamalisms said:

I have 23 solo wins in Fortnite. That averages out to about one win per 600 hours I play.

That is about the same ratio of wins verses losses you get in the political forum.  I see a pattern. 

On 2/26/2019 at 1:24 AM, Somedude said:

I will stick to Warframe. Not into BR games. Fortnite was hot garbage to me.

Fortnite waa fun for me for about a week. 

Apex is 10x better and is, or at least waa, free. If you dont like that style of gameplay, you may still not like it. But I would say at least give it a look since its free.

Also, it's also a game that is better to play with ppl you know and talk to. Chances increase greatly with communication and teamwork.

But I have already won more games in significantly less playing time than I did in fortnite.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

I had three duo wins and a solo in Fortnite last night. I got straight carried in one duo, though. Still, the main point is ... fuck Apex.

If any of you cucks wants to play Apex, let me know. My psn is PepperBeeMan. Let me know if you send invite though bc I get a lot sharing a console with my son.