NashvilleNinja

That Jussie Smollett thing

'Nator   

Rolltard has been entering Tux territory the past several months. Series after series of consecutive, rambling, unanswered mastubatory, “I just discovered libertarianism last year” Columbia hick, shitpost bullshit. 

Rolltide   
51 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Oh, I know.  I'm not in the least concerned about comrade ben.  There's not a Trump supporter on this board who has room to talk about anyone.  No credibility whatsoever.

At the rate you are going you will have to beg Mad Max to let you lick his balls. 

Rolltide   
Just now, 'Nator said:

Rolltard has been entering Tux territory the past several months. Series after series of consecutive, rambling, unanswered mastubatory, “I just discovered libertarianism last year” Columbia hick, shitpost bullshit. 

Are you taking up for Justin Smolett moron? I have been a member of the libertarian party since 1990. 

You are Tux's bitch. 

Rolltide   

When are we going to make it a crime to knowingly and falsely report hate crimes like this? Jussie Smolett was not trying to be political he just knew that in retardywood the best way to further your career is to be a victim.  

When is Oilertard going to fold in all those idiot hate Trump threads into one? We have an entire thread dedicated to Brits who might not like Trump. No shit? I bet people in Iran don't like him either. What about the 15 Manafort threads and the 29 Cohen threads? The 550 Trump is dumb threads? Why not just fold them all into a thread titled Nator pretends to be a centrist?

Jussie Smolett is not real news right?

Just like Justin Fairfax was being talked about as future presidential candidate and then gets accused of rape and says "fuck you bitch". No need for a thread there either right?

Edited by Rolltide

OILERMAN   
1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

When is Oilertard going to fold in all those idiot hate Trump threads into one? 

Never

reo   
17 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

He's being triggered by Rush and gang more than usual lately.

Rolltide   
Just now, reo said:

He's being triggered by Rush and gang more than usual lately.

I'm triggered by assholes like you who hate this country and wanted to make Jussie Smolett a Nobel prize winner future demtard congressman. 

OzTitan   
34 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

You marxists need to understand, I bring the news...real unadulterated unfiltered news without the fake news slant. Notice that my news is much more accurate that’s all of the fake news you guys post?

Its simply not though. It's proven fake and false time and time again.

I'm more than happy to read alternative sources but yours in particular give a bad name to alternative sources. All you have to do is see the other trash they parrot even if you don't link to those directly. It's really bad.

Edited by OzTitan

Rolltide   

Those of you who have religious beliefs say a prayer for Justafan. He probably had 12-13 posts ready to go. Trump is a racist!!!!🤬 Rolltide is a racist!!!!!!🤬

He probably had a whole truckful of libtard white guilt to dump on this board. 

Damn!

Edited by Rolltide

25 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

When is Oilertard going to fold in all those idiot hate Trump threads into one? We have an entire thread dedicated to Brits who might not like Trump. No shit? I bet people in Iran don't like him either. What about the 15 Manafort threads and the 29 Cohen threads? The 550 Trump is dumb threads? 

Important question. Why the double standard?

After watching the media coverage of:

• Muh Russia accusations
  • Brett Kavanaugh accusations 
  • Covington Catholic school video
  • Jussie Smollett hate crime hoax

the media can say “Sure, I’m incredibly biased against Trump 

& his supporters BUT IT DOESN’T AFFECT HOW I DO MY JOB!” all they want to.

FAKE NEWS.

Not one iota of their coverage was accurate or ever came true.