That Jussie Smollett thing

NashvilleNinja

17 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

The hate. 

Lmao. 

Do you attack MAGA hat wearers too?

The GOP is the party that loves to hate and that starts at the top with Trump. I don't hate MAGA hat wearers. I feel pity for their ignorance.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Total EXONERATION

If the guy set this up he should be prosecuted and hopefully his career is totally destroyed. 

His thread wasn't deleted, it was merged into the "The Big Ugly" thread    He makes dozens of threads every day, most of which are stupid bull shit that's completely false. If he accidentall

On 2/12/2020 at 3:00 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

All that hate @freakingeek and the Dems do/say nothing about it.....

What a shame. 

Why? Why does the party that "doesnt" advocate violence sit by and say nothing? Why?

I don’t support antifa or approve of their tactics. I have no control over what they do. Trump on the other hand blatantly says “ fuck the constitution” and not only ignores the rule of law but flaunts his disregard for it. Trump and Antifa deserve each other. They’re both idiots. Keep on deflecting the truth. Its all you got.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Phrase of 2019 here. 

Has Trump been prosecuted yet? WGs logic shows Trump hasn't broken laws. Glad you're done buying the Demorats BS. 

Talk is cheap. 

How many shits have you gave in regards to all of the libel the Dems and leftists media has been feeding the country?

Not only have you not gave a fuck, you probably helped spread it at times. 

And when you and all the other hypocrites vote for Biden, yall will show how much you really don't mind a criminal being POTUS.

You're a goddamn moron and your diarrhea of the mouth here just shows how uninformed and sad you are.