NashvilleNinja

That Jussie Smollett thing

3 hours ago, Btowner said:

#Diversion

#NoMas

We can talk about Smollett and how Lemon, and others, took it easy on him all you want. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Rogue   
35 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I'm waiting for stronger proof that I was....

Him saying "it's not cool" that he lied is weak. But if that's good enough for you, whatever. Not shocked. 

And you've proven your simple Jake status.  You truly are pathetic.  You think you have a point, but you've simply been proven wrong and can't admit it.  Honestly, I never expected you to.  You are what you hate.  Deal with it dude, the country would be better off. 

7 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Maybe because no one cares some idiot purposefully ruined his career and likely his life. If he offed himself tomorrow the world wouldn’t even notice except to laugh at him. 

Until the media blames it on Trump supporters....

Rogue   
7 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Maybe because no one cares some idiot purposefully ruined his career and likely his life. If he offed himself tomorrow the world wouldn’t even notice except to laugh at him. 

I do think it's more than that.  In a political environment that race issues take a forefront, this is a rather news worthy event.

On the other hand, the general left has shown unsympathetic views of his actions.  

However, I think this is a pretty good example of which the left should be angry.  This kind of shit is not acceptable. It's truly embarrassing that "my side" of politics did this.  

2 hours ago, Rogue said:

I do think it's more than that.  In a political environment that race issues take a forefront, this is a rather news worthy event.

On the other hand, the general left has shown unsympathetic views of his actions.  

However, I think this is a pretty good example of which the left should be angry.  This kind of shit is not acceptable. It's truly embarrassing that "my side" of politics did this.  

It’s nothing more than a little pussy crying for attention. Hopefully they throw the book at this bitch to set an example. 

Rolltide   

I watched the Robin Roberts interview of Chris Brown the other day. She sure made it easy on dirt balls. Brown beat a black woman but still acted like the victim. 

Rolltide   

You libtards can dispense with the phony outrage. You were all ready to vote for the Fairfax-Smollett ticket in 2024. 

MadMax   

It just kills you retards that we're not here screaming "Justice for Jussie!".   Sorry but we just don't give a shit about him.  I hope they give him the chair.  Fuck him.

And fuck you.

begooode   

I used to wonder how any large number of people could wholeheartedly support someone whose claim of innocence flies in the face of empirical evidence and even a reasonable story line.  Then I entered the politics forum,... 

Edited by begooode

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 11:00 AM, Little Earl said:

I bet Smollett will not get in trouble even though he should if proven guilty.   The left does not care because he is one of their own.  Just look at Joy Reid, who blogged a bunch of homophobic posts, lied about it, then claimed someone hacked her account (another big lie), and finally claimed he FBI was involved (probably another lie, if not then she was committing a crime lying to the FBI).   The left did not much care and quickly forgot about it, and Joy kept her job.

I was correct, Smollett not being charged.