NashvilleNinja

That Jussie Smollett thing

Justafan   
Just now, reo said:

He's just trolling you. 

Oh, I know.  I'm not in the least concerned about comrade ben.  There's not a Trump supporter on this board who has room to talk about anyone.  No credibility whatsoever.

reo   
5 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Oh, I know.  I'm not in the least concerned about comrade ben.  There's not a Trump supporter on this board who has room to talk about anyone.  No credibility whatsoever.

The thing is its not that he believes some sources and doesn't believe others or whatever. He believes nothing. His goal is to argue and irritate people. He's trolling. He's not interested in honest discussion or an intellectual argument. His goal is to twist the topic or argument until he gets under people's skin.

People want this board to return to where we can have honest discussions on the issues?

Ban the trolls. Ban the people whose goal it is to increase hostilities and divisions. For whatever reasons, they're not looking for discussions. They are looking to troll. 

Ban the trolls.

12 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I guess now you believe unnamed sources wholeheartedly?  How convenient.

I believe in trusting reporters on this story who have been right. But hey, you do you and keep posting 2 day old news.

1 minute ago, reo said:

The thing is its not that he believes some sources and doesn't believe others or whatever. He believes nothing. His goal is to argue and irritate people. He's trolling. He's not interested in honest discussion or an intellectual argument. His goal is to twist the topic or argument until he gets under people's skin.

People want this board to return to where we can have honest discussions on the issues?

Ban the trolls. Ban the people whose goal it is to increase hostilities and divisions. For whatever reasons, they're not looking for discussions. They are looking to troll. 

Ban the trolls.

If you ban the trolls, the moderator would have to ban himself.

Justafan   
2 minutes ago, reo said:

Ban the trolls.

Meh, I'm not sure I'm with you on this.  These guys are in no way a threat.  Any trolling is self-inflicted in reality.  Whatever.  I ignore 95% of the irrelevant bs he says anyway.  

reo   
Just now, Justafan said:

Meh, I'm not sure I'm with you on this.  These guys are in no way a threat.  Any trolling is self-inflicted in reality.  Whatever.  I ignore 95% of the irrelevant bs he says anyway.  

You might but you're not necessarily the target then.  

Dismissing the impact of the trolling is part of the problem. This is what they're doing guys.

Ban the trolls.

2 minutes ago, reo said:

You might but you're not necessarily the target then.  

Dismissing the impact of the trolling is part of the problem. This is what they're doing guys.

Ban the trolls.

If you, or hell any of you, could make a coherent argument you should be able to easily defeat the "trolls", but the "trolls" keep dragging you in every debate. So of course you want to ban them.

Rolltide   
1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

His thread wasn't deleted, it was merged into the "The Big Ugly" thread 

He makes dozens of threads every day, most of which are stupid bull shit that's completely false. If he accidentally posted something that actually had merit and it was merged that's on him. 

Do what you can to protect 

Oilerturd is full of shit. That thread has nothing to do with Jussie Smolett. Typical libtard dirty tricks. 

Rolltide   

You flakes are realizing now that President Trump is not in any kind of trouble at all. As I pointed out multiple times in other threads, Robert Mueller is actually a white hat working under the guise of going after Trump. In reality, he is working to drain the swamp of DC swamp creatures.

What would you think if I told you that there are some well known people under house arrest or are being tracked?

Have you noticed some well known people wearing boots under the guise of broken bones and foot ailments? Notice that the boots are showing up on the alternatefeet of many well known people? Notice that some key people in politics have not been seen in public for a while? Many of them, are well known tweeters, who have not posted on twitter in several days.

THE STORM has arrived and it is sweeping across the world. 

Here is the heading post for the big ugly thread. WTF does it have to do with some gay black actor trying to make himself more important by staging an attack?

When one of their babies is in trouble libtards always look to destroy or squelch speech. Asshole libtards will be the first ones to denigrate all white Trump supporters but the retraction will always be buried. They did the same thing with my Justin Fairfax thread. 

Edited by Rolltide

1 hour ago, OzTitan said:

Tux could very well be a bot. That's not an exaggeration, 99% of his posts could be done by a simple script. If Guru wanted a far right conspiracy bot installed on TR he probably would have installed one. Or maybe he did and its name is Tux. 

I have posted on the Titans boards for 20 plus years.

Rolltide   

Asshole libtard quotes about this "hate crime". It was hate, hate towards anybody who is white and does not vote democrat. .

Kamala Harris..."“This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.”

Cory IBM boy Booker..."It was a modern day lynching.

Nancy Pelosi...“The racist, homophobic attack on [Smollett] is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love.”

Short bus Maxine Watters... “Why all of a sudden do we have people unable to study while black, unable to mow a lawn while black, unable to have picnic while black, and being attacked?”

😲

Ocasio Cortez-“possibly” a racist and homophobic attack, but that “it was a racist and homophobic attack.”

modern day lynching

modern day lynching

modern day lynching

modern day lynching

modern day lynching

modern day lynching

modern day lynching

Rolltide   
8 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

If you want to understand the Covington Catholic Hoax, Jussie Hoax, Russia Collusion hoax...

then you need to see the new documentary titled "Hoaxed". Should be a must see for most of the Lefties on this board.

It proves that racism is not rampant in the USA except in the democrat party if it has to be manufactured.