That Jussie Smollett thing

NashvilleNinja

Never heard of this guy. Why the fuck am I supposed to care?

And I think it is bullshit to harass MAGA hat wearers, but you live by the sword you die by the sword. Trump's entire calling card is stoking division and anger. the universe gives back what you put out there. It shouldn't happen, but it should hardly be surprising.

I mean isn't one of the things Trump's followers love the most about him is that he drives liberals crazy? And then y'all clutch your pearls when liberals go ... crazy? 

Edited by Legaltitan

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Total EXONERATION

If the guy set this up he should be prosecuted and hopefully his career is totally destroyed. 

His thread wasn't deleted, it was merged into the "The Big Ugly" thread    He makes dozens of threads every day, most of which are stupid bull shit that's completely false. If he accidentall

9 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

Never heard of this guy. Why the fuck am I supposed to care?

And I think it is bullshit to harass MAGA hat wearers, but you live by the sword you die by the sword. Trump's entire calling card is stoking division and anger. the universe gives back what you put out there. It shouldn't happen, but it should hardly be surprising.

9 hours ago, Little Earl said:

I bet Smollett will not get in trouble even though he should if proven guilty.   The left does not care because he is one of their own.  Just look at Joy Reid, who blogged a bunch of homophobic posts, lied about it, then claimed someone hacked her account (another big lie), and finally claimed he FBI was involved (probably another lie, if not then she was committing a crime lying to the FBI).   The left did not much care and quickly forgot about it, and Joy kept her job.

Lol. How many times are you caught in flat out lies? As soon as the story broke that the guy lied most dems said throw the book out him if hes guilty. You know which group constantly does the crap you are railing against? Look in the mirror.

12 hours ago, oldschool said:

Lol. How many times are you caught in flat out lies? As soon as the story broke that the guy lied most dems said throw the book out him if hes guilty. You know which group constantly does the crap you are railing against? Look in the mirror.

We shall see on Smollett as this is hardly over.  But I noticed how you said nothing about Joy Reid.   That is because you know the left is guilty of their hypocrisy on the issue.

On 2/19/2019 at 7:31 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

You know the fucking answer. 

Trump calls them the enemy of the ppl, and shit like this continues to validate that claim. 

Why were they so quick, you ask?

Why were they so quick to believe those Covington students were the ones at fault?

Why were they quick to believe Kavanaugh raped Ford?

Why were they quick to try and find out if that boy who shot up that black church, or that guy who shot up Vegas were Trump supporters?

So why were they quick to assume Jussie wasnt a liar?

Because the media brainwashed the left into thinking this is a great problem in the US when it's really not. 

Because they have been looking for their "WIN" that proves their BS narrative that we are all racist bigots. Instead, they keep making shit up and continue to fail.

They are embarrassing this country more than anyone. Democrats and liberals keep trying to make their fellow man look bad with despicable lies. Liberals continue to spread hate and lies as they so desperately clutch at any chance they have to make Trump supporters look bad. 

As I've been saying, if we are so damn, why do they have to keep lying on us? Answer that damn question. 

For every Jussie Smollet there are hundreds of real victims of hate crimes and hate groups. But don't take it from me, take it from the Southern Poverty Law Center who has been tracking hate groups for about 50 years. In their annual report they conclude that the number of hate groups is at an all-time high and that Trump shares a lot of the blame.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/20/number-of-hate-groups-in-us-hits-all-time-high-and-trump-to-blame-watchdog/

Now go wipe that Trump cum off your lips.  

13 hours ago, freakingeek said:

I hate that this situation turned out to be a sham. Just gives the GOP more ammo.

So... you hate the fact that Smollett wasn't targeted by a couple of racists who then beat him and poured bleach on him just so your political affiliation can be on the "right side" of things?

2 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

So... you hate the fact that Smollett wasn't targeted by a couple of racists who then beat him and poured bleach on him just so your political affiliation can be on the "right side" of things?

Be logical. He hates the fact that this idiot orchestrated a sham that the right will use to delegitimize  or otherwise cast doubt on future hate crime allegations. It shouldn't be a problem but the idiots fall for the rights simplistic propaganda at an alarming rate.  

1 minute ago, Mythos27 said:

Be logical. He hates the fact that this idiot orchestrated a sham that the right will use to delegitimize  or otherwise cast doubt on future hate crime allegations. 

That definitely sounds/reads better but it ultimately says the same thing. If had been true it would have been good "for the cause". Can't rail against racism without racism to rail against.

3 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

That definitely sounds/reads better but it ultimately says the same thing. If had been true it would have been good "for the cause". Can't rail against racism without racism to rail against.

How so? Best case scenario would be if Smollet wasn't stupid enough to concoct this story in the first place. 

37 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

1,020 hate groups last year. Breaking the record of 1,018 in 2011. Yet it's the 4th consecutive year of growth. 

4th consecutive year must mean they started regaining momentum under Obama. But no blame on him for that first year, right? I mean, when blacks started having all those riots....yea, let's not blame him, or them, at all...

Gee. I wonder if the first black presidency had any impact on the surge in hate groups...It's not like there was a significant amount of people who felt the need to take their country back" from someone like him. 

37 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So rose 7% overall but 13% among black hate groups. 

But let me guess, your news outlets and Dems you follow (like Maxine calling for attacks) had nothing to do with that, right? All Trump? Ok you dumbass pet. Time to go get another meal from CNN. They surely wont let a flunky like you starve. 

This just illustrates that you don't understand hate. Hate doesn't just affect one group of people. A hateful climate permeates everything it touches. Trump is so divisive and antagonistic that he created an atmosphere where people feel it's OK to be as hateful as they'd like and feel justified. That's why he gets a  lot of the blame here. It's the same as when a coach creates a bad locker room culture and the inmates run the asylum. I have 0 problem acknowledging that some portions of the left have become more hateful but the same can be said for elements of the right and the right's rhetoric has materialized into many more incidents of actual violence. What makes Trump different from other presidents is that he intentionally stokes the violence and tensions because it works for him politically.

Also, Maxine didn't call for attacks, she called for confrontation which I know to a brute like you sounds like the same thing but it isn't even close. Confrontation can lead to violence but it can also lead to conversation and understanding. Oh and a Trumpy like you has zero standing to criticize other people's news sources. You probably think the enquirer is a legitimate publication that the mainstream media" has unfairly targeted for being pro-Trump.