That Jussie Smollett thing

NashvilleNinja

4 hours ago, Starkiller said:

I still don’t see why the hell this is a political issue. Some guy I’ve never heard that has nothing to do with politics gets attacked (or claims to). Ok, so what?

The fact that politicians comment on something based on available evidence is in no way controversial. If the whole thing is a fake then those same politicians will say so as the facts come out.

I agree...if musicians commented on this does it make it a musical issue?

If athletes comment it is an athletic issue?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Total EXONERATION

If the guy set this up he should be prosecuted and hopefully his career is totally destroyed. 

His thread wasn't deleted, it was merged into the "The Big Ugly" thread    He makes dozens of threads every day, most of which are stupid bull shit that's completely false. If he accidentall

39 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. Give me a fucking break. 

You're such a whiny, little troll. The only reason you are interested in this story is because it plays into your victimhood mentality. Like many posters, I've never heard of this guy and like many posters, if he filed a false police report, we all want him to be charged.

The same way the politicians were too quick to comment, now that it might be fake, you're milking it for all it's worth. You're so transparent.

46 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Staging an attack and blaming white ppl knowing damn well they werent white is a racially motivated attack. Are you that dense?

So two white guys jumping a black gay man is interesting but a black guy falsely accusing white men of two hate crimes needs to be apart of a bigger conspiracy for it to mean something?

Thanks for proving my point. 

Racism towards blacks is worse than rape and murder and obviously abortion.

Racism towards whites means nothing.

Yet those that feel that way supposedly support equality. A good way to try and work towards inspiring equality...huh?

Don't know what to tell you, just pointing out a racially motivated physical attack against a minority is more attention grabbing, probably in part due to the history of it being a more common thing.

I didn't pay attention when it was reported as genuine to be honest so I didn't give two fucks regardless. I don't know why you're targeting me I'm just telling you why the original story was more interesting than some no name person lying and race baiting, the whole story either way doesn't interest me as worst case it was an isolated attack by a handful of people. I don't know anyone involved so why would I care.

2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Fuck you bitch. Yall bitch ass fake news believing sheep attacked me when I called a Hunt a POS for hitting that female because you believed more fake news that said he didnt.

What fucking happened?

Covington kids. Racists, yall believed it and ran with it. Then truth came out and it was no big deal, like this. 

And it's funny your bitch ass calls me a whiny troll and only care because it fits my narrative.

You mean how Racist Kamala Harris called it a modern day lynching????

She only said it because it played into her amd the rest of the lefts BS fucking narrative. But no big fucking deal right? Of course not.

Now she tongue tied and feels like the dumb bitch sue is.

2020 race already over for that bitch. 

Go eat more fake news, yell about it, then down play it once you learn it's fake news. Like every other fucking story you do it for. 

Russia Collusion was BIGGGGG, then it became no big deal that POTUS was accused even though they say no evidence of.....funny

Kavanuagh Rape was HUGGGGEEEE until the bitch kept fucking up her story and her own witnesses called her a liar. 

Covington Students, bad racist 14 year olds attack native Americans was EVERYWHERE....now it's no big deal.

Fuck you bitch ass mother fuckers that dont hold these pieces of shit accountable.

But hey, Grab em by the pussy ten years ago.... IMPEACH!!!!!!!!

In case you broke some keyboards during that post, here are some deals on new keyboards:  https://slickdeals.net/deals/keyboard/

9 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

It's much bigger than you want to think of it as. 

There were dozens of celebs and politicians that spoke very harshly of this (who too had nothing to do with or knew anyone involved)and tried to label Whites, especially Trumps supporters, as bad ppl. Making generalizations over it. Why did they care? You see? It was a big deal when it was a hate crime white on black. But him lying on white men is also a hate crime and now ppl treat it as nothing. Y po u cannot see that? Come on. 

Again, when minorities are the victims of it, it's a much bigger deal than if whites are the victims of it. How is that just? How is that anything close to the equality that minorities say they are fighting for?

There are times, like this, minorities do the same racist shit, but ppl dont want to hold them accountable. Ppl poo poo it. Sad. 

I could be wrong but I don't think claiming racism falsely is considered a hate crime. At least not against a whole race. If he falsely accused specific people even then I would doubt it but maybe its debatable. People of all races have lied and falsely accused people of other races for doing bad things before this case.

I get noteable people made a big deal out of it. I don't think it's wrong to react strongly against this at first as the idea of it should elicit a harsh response. Obviously accusing specific people before the facts are out is dumb and they should be mocked for that. Honestly I tend to ignore political point scoring as it's not worth listening to. It seems to me the left tried to put some points on the board and now the right are doing the same to drum up the anger. It's all white noise of stupidity honestly.

7 hours ago, MadMax said:

My only question is, what the hell is a Jussie Smollett?

It sounds like an ice cream dish topped with roasted marshmallows/s'mores stuff. But that's just my first guess.

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’s hilarious to me watching the right wing rail against this simply for the sake of distracting from the retard they elected who is an embarrassment to our nation. 

Well, fwiw the Democrats are just as much to blame for Trump being president as anyone who voted for him. Maybe if they had presented an actual candidate to challenge him instead of just pitting him against his seizure-having former butt buddy or some old codger ass socoalist who did nothing but split their vote. But yeah, just keep blaming the other side for all the country's woes. BeCaUsE iT's AAAAAAAAAALL tHeIr FaUlT.

(CBS) –“Empire” actor Jussie Smollett, upset after a racist letter sent to the show’s studio didn’t get a “bigger reaction,” is suspected of paying two men to attack him a week later, according to multiple sources with direct knowledge of the investigation.

“When the letter didn’t get enough attention, he concocted the staged attack,” a source told CBS 2 Investigator Brad Edwards. Other sources corroborated that information.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/18/jussie-smollet-motive-staged-attack/amp/

Edited by NashvilleNinja

16 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

It sounds like an ice cream dish topped with roasted marshmallows/s'mores stuff. But that's just my first guess.

Well, fwiw the Democrats are just as much to blame for Trump being president as anyone who voted for him. Maybe if they had presented an actual candidate to challenge him instead of just pitting him against his seizure-having former butt buddy or some old codger ass socoalist who did nothing but split their vote. But yeah, just keep blaming the other side for all the country's woes. BeCaUsE iT's AAAAAAAAAALL tHeIr FaUlT.

NN my post was not in reference to the OP. I’ve already said if the man orchestrated this I hope his career is ruined. I’m talking about the fact the Right seems to think this is a bigger deal than the President of the United States usurping power from the Congress. So...you can get that stick out of your ass already. 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

NN my post was not in reference to the OP. I’ve already said if the man orchestrated this I hope his career is ruined. I’m talking about the fact the Right seems to think this is a bigger deal than the President of the United States usurping power from the Congress. So...you can get that stick out of your ass already. 

I know what you said about the OP. I didn't mention anything about him in my reply to you. My points still stand about the Dems and I'm quite happy with the stick right were it is. I'm wiggling with it up in there right now as it's massaging my prostate riiiiight good. 

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

It's hilarious yall fall back to this every time the left shows how fucked up they are. And it's more false BS. Only ones who find him to be an embarrassment are the ones embarrassing themselves at every turn. 

There's plenty of embarrassment to go around.

1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

Few wanted to say that because they get accused of being a bigot. In his Robin Roberts interview he said that anybody who questions him must be a racist. 

That’s their mentality. It’s pathetic.