That Jussie Smollett thing

NashvilleNinja

5 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Oh, I know.  I'm not in the least concerned about comrade ben.  There's not a Trump supporter on this board who has room to talk about anyone.  No credibility whatsoever.

The thing is its not that he believes some sources and doesn't believe others or whatever. He believes nothing. His goal is to argue and irritate people. He's trolling. He's not interested in honest discussion or an intellectual argument. His goal is to twist the topic or argument until he gets under people's skin.

People want this board to return to where we can have honest discussions on the issues?

Ban the trolls. Ban the people whose goal it is to increase hostilities and divisions. For whatever reasons, they're not looking for discussions. They are looking to troll. 

Ban the trolls.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Total EXONERATION

If the guy set this up he should be prosecuted and hopefully his career is totally destroyed. 

His thread wasn't deleted, it was merged into the "The Big Ugly" thread    He makes dozens of threads every day, most of which are stupid bull shit that's completely false. If he accidentall

2 minutes ago, reo said:

The thing is its not that he believes some sources and doesn't believe others or whatever. He believes nothing. His goal is to argue and irritate people. He's trolling. He's not interested in honest discussion or an intellectual argument. His goal is to twist the topic or argument until he gets under people's skin.

People want this board to return to where we can have honest discussions on the issues?

Ban the trolls. Ban the people whose goal it is to increase hostilities and divisions. For whatever reasons, they're not looking for discussions. They are looking to troll. 

Ban the trolls.

Meh, I'm not sure I'm with you on this.  These guys are in no way a threat.  Any trolling is self-inflicted in reality.  Whatever.  I ignore 95% of the irrelevant bs he says anyway.  

Just now, Justafan said:

Meh, I'm not sure I'm with you on this.  These guys are in no way a threat.  Any trolling is self-inflicted in reality.  Whatever.  I ignore 95% of the irrelevant bs he says anyway.  

You might but you're not necessarily the target then.  

Dismissing the impact of the trolling is part of the problem. This is what they're doing guys.

Ban the trolls.

17 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

Rolltard has been entering Tux territory the past several months. Series after series of consecutive, rambling, unanswered mastubatory, “I just discovered libertarianism last year” Columbia hick, shitpost bullshit. 

He's being triggered by Rush and gang more than usual lately.

34 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

You marxists need to understand, I bring the news...real unadulterated unfiltered news without the fake news slant. Notice that my news is much more accurate that’s all of the fake news you guys post?

Its simply not though. It's proven fake and false time and time again.

I'm more than happy to read alternative sources but yours in particular give a bad name to alternative sources. All you have to do is see the other trash they parrot even if you don't link to those directly. It's really bad.

Edited by OzTitan

2 hours ago, reo said:

And this ^^ is what happens.

It's not politics but certain groups decide it's a way to promote divisions and spam it relentlessly until its in the forefront of the news. At that point political figures comment on it. And then that becomes news and is further used to divide people.

This isn't a political topic and its not really controversial. 

The real story here imo is the spamming of propaganda. I'm all for discussion. I'm all for different views. I'm not for trolling or propaganda. Tux only spews forth trolling and propaganda. I'd support banning him.

Fwiw, I'm not Tux and I had considered posting about this a couple days ago. The fact Tux used it to spam the board doesn't take away from the news story. I mean, it's not like Breitbart and The Blaze are the only ones reporting about this. It's on CNN too.

As for Tux... why don't you have him on ignore?

15 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Fwiw, I'm not Tux and I had considered posting about this a couple days ago. The fact Tux used it to spam the board doesn't take away from the news story. I mean, it's not like Breitbart and The Blaze are the only ones reporting about this. It's on CNN too.

As for Tux... why don't you have him on ignore?

I don't care that its posted. Its news. It's that it's being specifically used as propaganda thats the issue combined with his history of just posting propaganda. 

I don't have him on ignore bc his stuff doesn't affect me. I can ignore it. Him needing to be banned isn't about me.

It's about doing something to fight the propaganda instead of just ignoring it. We're not helping things by letting people spew propaganda on this board. We are currently helping Russian propaganda spread on the internet by giving it a haven to do so. Conversation and disagreement is fine. Ban the trolls who have no interest in that conversation. 

It's no different than Facebook or Twitter needing to ban bots and trolls 

Edited by reo

Luckily Google wouldn't rank Tux's posts here given they're largely not original content but it's not entirely far fetched for TR to come back in searches for far right propaganda terms and who knows what quality posters that might bring to the site.

Just pointing out how letting this stuff run riot could impact TR as whole. If it hasn't yet it probably won't, but in many ways websites are what they eat when it comes to this sort of stuff and TR has a not insignificant diet of pizzagate grade quality postings. 

9 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

Luckily Google wouldn't rank Tux's posts here given they're largely not original content but it's not entirely far fetched for TR to come back in searches for far right propaganda terms and who knows what quality posters that might bring to the site.

Just pointing out how letting this stuff run riot could impact TR as whole. If it hasn't yet it probably won't, but in many ways websites are what they eat when it comes to this sort of stuff and TR has a not insignificant diet of pizzagate grade quality postings. 

Its not really just about TR either.

The US is currently being targeted by a propaganda campaign. We are currently allowing that propaganda a haven to be spread. That imo needs to stop.

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

Look at all these butt hurt liberals/Trump haters navigating away from the story to focus on Tux.

Lmao. Love it. 

There is no story. If he was targeted then those that targeted him should be prosecuted. If he organized it then he should be prosecuted. People commenting on the story before the full story was out isn't really an issue. It happens. 

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Happens all too frequently with the left. They cant wait to spread and eat up fake news. 

Its endless. 

And this coming from the guy who just said...

Lol

And this is why its propaganda and not just news. 

No one is really talking about the story itself. It's being used to further discredit the media and as some political point against the left when this has nothing to do with politics.