That Jussie Smollett thing

NashvilleNinja

Tux may be a propaganda bot, but the Jussie Smollett thing is real. So deleting that thread was fucking stupid. Smollett claimed to be attacked by two MAGA hat wearing racists but had actually paid two Nigerian brothers to orchestrate the whole thing. It's pretty fucked up.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smollett-case-brothers-say-empire-actor-paid-them-to-participate-in-alleged-attack-source-says-2019-02-16/

Seriously... if Tux is that much of a problem that you feel the need to delete his threads then maybe you should delete his posting privileges or just ban his account altogether.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Total EXONERATION

If the guy set this up he should be prosecuted and hopefully his career is totally destroyed. 

His thread wasn't deleted, it was merged into the "The Big Ugly" thread    He makes dozens of threads every day, most of which are stupid bull shit that's completely false. If he accidentall

17 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Tux may be a propaganda bot, but the Jussie Smollett thing is real. So deleting that thread was fucking stupid. Smollett claimed to be attacked by two MAGA hat wearing racists but had actually paid two Nigerian brothers to orchestrate the whole thing. It's pretty fucked up.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smollett-case-brothers-say-empire-actor-paid-them-to-participate-in-alleged-attack-source-says-2019-02-16/

Seriously... if Tux is that much of a problem that you feel the need to delete his threads then maybe you should delete his posting privileges or just ban his account altogether.

It’s not politics, whatever it is

I'm not defending Tux's posting style. I don't want to have to scan past his wall of info-bombs either. I just don't get why there aren't at least some restrictions on his account.

7 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

It’s not politics, whatever it is

What isn't? This post's subject matter? It's absolutely politically motivated, or at the very least politically themed.

Just now, OzTitan said:

As for the topic, I'm not sure what value there is fixating on a random non public  figure doing something stupid. You could fill the forum daily with similar stuff if you wanted. Who cares? People do crazy shit for politics and fame.

Smollett is an actor on the Fox tv show Empire. Not exactly "non-public".

34 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Kamala harris found reason to wrongly comment on.  It is being talked about on political talk shows.  Yes it is politics.

And this ^^ is what happens.

It's not politics but certain groups decide it's a way to promote divisions and spam it relentlessly until its in the forefront of the news. At that point political figures comment on it. And then that becomes news and is further used to divide people.

This isn't a political topic and its not really controversial. 

The real story here imo is the spamming of propaganda. I'm all for discussion. I'm all for different views. I'm not for trolling or propaganda. Tux only spews forth trolling and propaganda. I'd support banning him.

Edited by reo