A Night at the Garden

T-RAC

7 minute short with discussion and footage from a 1939 pro-Nazi rally at Madison Square Garden:

You watch this footage and you half expect the crowd to break out into a 'build that wall' chant.

No wonder Fox News axed the ad that was set to air during Sean Hannity. All the juxtaposition of racist fear mongering with uber-patriotism and appeal to the founding fathers- there's an uncanny resemblance.

I really think there is a difference.  While vile and evil, fascists, such as those in the film, seemed to really want to strengthen their nations etc., believed in rule of law, supported government institutions and they seemed to be honest with their intentions.   Trump is just a lying grifter, who cares for no one but himself.  

14 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Liberals are more Nazi than conservatives.  First they believe in infanticide and late term abortion.  They also believe in a government that is controlling and anything said against their political perspective shouldn't be allowed (we see that on college campuses now).  Just wearing a MAGA hat now is thought to be offensive.  Throw in a big dose of anti-Semitism the liberals have for the Jews and Israel and it is eerily similar.  What is even more interesting is that we now have Muslims who for some odd reason are Democrats in congress.  Gee, they are the ones who aren't just anti-Semitic but want gays killed as well.    

Your disconnect from reality is astonishing. 

14 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Conservatives believe in free speech, small government and control and freedom of anyone of any color or religion to live the American dream.   

Literally none of that is true.

18 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Conservatives believe in free speech, small government and control and freedom of anyone of any color or religion to live the American dream.   

If you believe in Conservative ideology, then why vote Republican? 

59 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Liberals are more Nazi than conservatives.  First they believe in infanticide and late term abortion.  They also believe in a government that is controlling and anything said against their political perspective shouldn't be allowed (we see that on college campuses now).  Just wearing a MAGA hat now is thought to be offensive.  Throw in a big dose of anti-Semitism the liberals have for the Jews and Israel and it is eerily similar.  What is even more interesting is that we now have Muslims who for some odd reason are Democrats in congress.  Gee, they are the ones who aren't just anti-Semitic but want gays killed as well.    

100% unadulterated bullshit. Wrong on so many levels.  All Dems believe in late term abortion. Fuck you, I don't. Stereotype much?  Do I believe in infanticide? No. Do I believe abortion is appropriate in some cases? Yes. Do I believe it's the government that should decide what cases are appropriate? FUCK NO! Oh but YOU believe in small government? Bullshit! Oh but You believe in denying hispanic women and children fleeing from violence in their own countries, sanctuary in the US but you believe in freedom of anyone of color to live the American dream? BULLSHIT!  You are one hypocritical MF.

Archived