Sign in to follow this  
Number9

PK Subban is a lover.

Number9   

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/2019/02/12/nashville-predators-pk-subban-lindsey-vonn-retire/2849464002/

P.K. Subban lives with a G.O.A.T. again.

The Predators defenseman recently welcomed home girlfriend Lindsey Vonn, whom he calls the greatest skier of all time, with a makeshift retirement party.

There was a bouquet of balloons – which wished her a happy retirement – a goat cake and a goat stuffed animal.

Vonn, who won a bronze medal Sunday in her final race at Sweden's world championships, retired because of injuries. She won four World Cup championships, a women's record 82 World Cup victories and Olympic gold. She has the highest super ranking of any skier in history.

Subban posted a video of Vonn walking through the door after an 18-hour travel day.

"That cake," she said. "That's epic."

Edited by Number9

Number9   
16 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

Red Wings are 9-1 over the last 10 against the Preds, nothing to do with OP, but just had to post.

Nobody gives a shit about the Ded Wings.

On 2/14/2019 at 2:10 AM, wiscotitansfan said:

Fuck PK... One of the more obnoxious NHL players in the league

You might not like his personalitiy but he does a ton of good work in the community. And a lot of it never gets publicized. Last season he invited "as his guests"  a youth and family members from an underprivilegded family to come to a game, have dinner with a Metro police officer and then take in a hockey game together to promote unity within the community. He also gave a ton of money to Monroe Carell childrens hospital at Vanderbilt. 

2 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

You might not like his personalitiy but he does a ton of good work in the community. And a lot of it never gets publicized. Last season he invited "as his guests"  a youth and family members from an underprivilegded family to come to a game, have dinner with a Metro police officer and then take in a hockey game together to promote unity within the community. He also gave a ton of money to Monroe Carell childrens hospital at Vanderbilt. 

Cool. Never knocked him as a human being, but thanks for preaching

Ovechkin does countless acts for the community but that doesn't make me think any higher of him.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

11 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Cool. Never knocked him as a human being, but thanks for preaching

Ovechkin does countless acts for the community but that doesn't make me think any higher of him.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2018/04/10/metro-police-present-predators-pk-subban-community-service-award/502012002/

Not meaning to sound like I'm preaching to anyone but PK gets a bum rap around the league because he has one of those larger than life personalities. 

On 2/20/2019 at 7:55 PM, freakingeek said:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2018/04/10/metro-police-present-predators-pk-subban-community-service-award/502012002/

Not meaning to sound like I'm preaching to anyone but PK gets a bum rap around the league because he has one of those larger than life personalities. 

Again, I don't really care nor did I ever doubt you... him being obnoxious as shit on the ice is all I was talking about

Anyone who looks up to athletes are fucking morons and any parent not preaching THAT to their kids is missing the mark. He sure as fuck does more than me, but that's not saying much of anything. There are countless people though who do more with less than athletes.

Good for the ones that do charitable work (which you needlessly pointed out), but it doesn't make me like any of these guys any more as athletes... you know, the thing I was talking about.