Flacco to Broncos

Come on Titans

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would take Keenum over Gabbert for the right price.

Elway is a disaster of a GM.  

11 minutes ago, Bulluck4dmvp said:

Elway is a disaster of a GM.  

He's acting like his team is Super Bowl ready if they just added a solid QB in the vein of post-Indy Peyton Manning. 

I don't believe they're as good as they were that year on either side of the ball.

3 minutes ago, big2033 said:

He's acting like his team is Super Bowl ready if they just added a solid QB in the vein of post-Indy Peyton Manning. 

I don't believe they're as good as they were that year on either side of the ball.

Neither do i. I think they are stuck at .500

Not real good but not bad either.

26 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Hard to win without a QB.  When Elway had one he looked good as a GM

As for Keenan....  yea, he is as good as MM.  I'd sign him to a multi year deal and dump Mariota after this year if he doesn't produce.  Obviously Keenan is still a stop gap but he is someone that can keep us competitive until we find a better one.  Keenam might be pretty good in our system. 

I guess it would come down to what you got to pay the guy.  Looks like to me the Broncos would want to trade him to avoid a cap hit of 10 mill but may be reading that wrong.

I still lean to the idea that if we are gonna pay Marcus 20+ mill $$ then you just have to commit to the guy.  You cant go that route while at the same time trying to cover your ass by signing a possible stop gap QB now in case Marcus fails.  No need to get a stop gap QB until you actually need a stop gap QB IMO.

Stick with Marcus and Gabbert and if it don't work than honestly the more losses the better