Amazing Idea for Arizona/Rosen Situation

TerryBoats

I don't like Rosen in Arizona right now.  I think Murray at #1 is definitely the way to go.  But I've found a way to make everyone happy:

Tampa Bay trades DeSean Jackson + Mid Round pick to Arizona for Josh Rosen

Murray + Jackson would transform that offense.  Jackson wants out of TB, and he should get a lot of opportunities downfield from Murray.  I think he'll have fun and be happy, as will Fitzgerald.    And he'll be on the West Coast.  Murray would also give the line time to rebuild.

Rosen would go from one of the worst OLs and receiving groups to a very good supporting cast.  The consensus seems to be that he needs to be brought down to earth and is difficult to coach, and he would be getting an ideal mentor in Arians.  I'm sure they were treating this as a bridge year, since they are adamant about starting Winston.  Rosen wouldn't be rushed to play, and it could set the stage for them to ship off that piece of trash after next season

What do you think?

Edited by abc2330

38 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

You are on a football forum in February.  If you had a life, you wouldn't be.  So give me a break.

LOL!!  That shit's still way out there.  You could have at least said T-Rac suggested it or something to play like it was Titans related.

c6vivkgn44lb9d6fslae

Just now, Number9 said:

LOL!!  That shit's still way out there.  You could have at least said T-Rac suggested it or something to play like it was Titans related.

c6vivkgn44lb9d6fslae

I'm not seeing what is so far-fetched about it.  Realistically won't happen, but it makes more sense than most shitty mock drafts people release.  But I'll dream about any hypothetical situation which keeps Murray away from Jacksonville

1 minute ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Arizona gains nothing from this scenario

Well they upgrade their QB position by getting an ideal fit for that system, as well as getting a depleted receiving drop some help in the short term while they rebuild that unit.  It makes more sense to add two explosive pieces to a horrific offense rather than using the #1 pick in a defensive player, when that unit has typically been good over the years.  I'm not sure what Rosen's value is, but i can't imagine that it's more than a very late first or second, at best.

6 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

I'm not seeing what is so far-fetched about it.  Realistically won't happen, but it makes more sense than most shitty mock drafts people release.  But I'll dream about any hypothetical situation which keeps Murray away from Jacksonville

J/K

Just to add, every year the QB group gets progressively better after the season.  Teams want to show they are gunning for a championship so they draft these QB who really aren't that good, as in good enough to turn a franchise around.  So, they fire a couple of coaches, then go draft the next boy wonder three, four years later.  Look how many of them passed up Mahomes.  It's impossible he got that good sitting one year behind Alex Smith.  No.  They didn't really spend the proper analysis of him.They instead rely on the hype machine and who's the face of the franchise bs.  Steve was the face of the Titans and he was no PR man, most definitely.