Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

When Mueller Exonerates Trump

I MAY have been wrong. It doesn't happen often and it isn't certain yet, but I MAY have been wrong. So all my detractors, gather round, this is the moment you've been waiting for.

I said Barr was a bad pick for AG and would be more of the same. That MAY be wrong. Early indications are, he is ending this Mueller clown show. FINALLY!! 

Now, it was a good first move but let's see where he goes from here. I want to eat that crow so bad.

I will, however, take another victory lap for my call in Dec of 2016, which still stands to this day.

WG53   
25 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

I MAY have been wrong. It doesn't happen often and it isn't certain yet, but I MAY have been wrong. So all my detractors, gather round, this is the moment you've been waiting for.

I said Barr was a bad pick for AG and would be more of the same. That MAY be wrong. Early indications are, he is ending this Mueller clown show. FINALLY!! 

Now, it was a good first move but let's see where he goes from here. I want to eat that crow so bad.

I will, however, take another victory lap for my call in Dec of 2016, which still stands to this day.

Victory lap for what? You are wrong all the time. 

WG53   
30 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

No collusion, Intel op run on the Trump campaign. All evidence points to it. 

Still living in the fantasy world I see.