Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

When Mueller Exonerates Trump

I MAY have been wrong. It doesn't happen often and it isn't certain yet, but I MAY have been wrong. So all my detractors, gather round, this is the moment you've been waiting for.

I said Barr was a bad pick for AG and would be more of the same. That MAY be wrong. Early indications are, he is ending this Mueller clown show. FINALLY!! 

Now, it was a good first move but let's see where he goes from here. I want to eat that crow so bad.

I will, however, take another victory lap for my call in Dec of 2016, which still stands to this day.

WG53   
25 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

I MAY have been wrong. It doesn't happen often and it isn't certain yet, but I MAY have been wrong. So all my detractors, gather round, this is the moment you've been waiting for.

I said Barr was a bad pick for AG and would be more of the same. That MAY be wrong. Early indications are, he is ending this Mueller clown show. FINALLY!! 

Now, it was a good first move but let's see where he goes from here. I want to eat that crow so bad.

I will, however, take another victory lap for my call in Dec of 2016, which still stands to this day.

Victory lap for what? You are wrong all the time. 

WG53   
30 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

No collusion, Intel op run on the Trump campaign. All evidence points to it. 

Still living in the fantasy world I see.

24 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Now that Trump has been vindicated by Mueller, what do you flakes have to say?😎

I suspect this post will not age well over the next few weeks...

1 minute ago, ChemEngr79 said:

I suspect this post will not age well over the next few weeks...

What the fuck do you think is going to happen? You do understand what no further indictments means, right?

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch, but you guys have to come back to reality at some point.

Did anyone think he was going to be indicted after Mueller told the administration he wouldn’t be indicted? The left needs to back off a bit. The right thinking this means Trump isn’t guilty of overseeing an operation that directly reached out to our enemy on several fronts is laughable. I personally don’t know, but the evidence is pretty clear in my opinion. A bunch of people around him lied about their contacts with Russia, including his own lawyer who is about to serve 3 years. It’s impossible to legitimize. 

I think the mainstream media has done us all a disservice by continuing to run with this shit so heavily. If there is one thing I agree with Merc on it would be that. As he said, Trump has been living rent free in the media non-stop. He’s easily the most famous person in the world now. Trump played them, like he does everyone else including his supporters. He doesn’t care about you. He doesn’t care about this country. He doesn’t really even care about being president. He cares about his ego. It’s obvious. Anyone who can’t see it is blinded by something I can’t grasp. His followers have reached cult like status. His dissenters have done the same to a degree. 2019, weird times. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny