Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

When Mueller Exonerates Trump

Btowner   
5 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I care that our government is being held hostage by these imbecilic investigations. 

Interesting. Did you feel the same way, when Jordan, Chaffetz, Issa, Meadows and Gowdy launched multiple imbecilic investigations into the Obama administration?

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/feb/07/donald-trump/Yes-President-Trump-Congress-also-investigated/

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/429175-chris-wallace-rich-for-gop-to-rail-against-dem-oversight-after-repeated-obama

Edited by Btowner

15 hours ago, Btowner said:

Yea, but the Trump tower meeting was about adoptions.

🙄

And the Manafort and Kilimnick meeting in which Manafort gave over valuable internal campaign polling data. Can't a presidential campaign manager and a Russian intelligence operative meet in a (literally) smokey dark cafe and talk politics without everyone making such a big damn deal about it?!!

Soxcat   
18 hours ago, Btowner said:

Yea, but the Trump tower meeting was about adoptions.

🙄

The Trump meeting aside.....  even dumbocrats should be real damn concerned that a justice department can manipulate warrants and investigations for political reasons.  If you are not you are even dumber than I thought...... wait, I think you are that dumb. 

Soxcat   
1 hour ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

It is going to come out that Obama really did give Putin a BJ (he fancies older white guys)?  Boy, I'm glad we don't have our previous president telling  Dmitri Medvedev he would have more flexibility when he got elected......  hmmmm I wonder what kind of collusion went on there.  Looks like a whole bunch of motive to help get Obama re-elected....