Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

When Mueller Exonerates Trump

9 Nines   
On 2/13/2019 at 6:22 AM, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Wittle boy-oys come out to play-ay

warriors-come-out-to-play.jpg

Don't you flakes feel so stupid and dirty???

This might actually be him.

Soxcat   
On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:51 AM, MadMax said:

Link, or it didn't happen.  And if it's a link provided by Tux, it likely still didn't happen.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/02/senate-finds-no-direct-evidence-of-trump-russia-collusion/

The closest they came was Manafort possibly sharing polling data.  Wow.  2 years, 200 interviews and all they have are a few process indictments for Mueller.    Pretty obvious Adam Shit just wants to keep the train rolling as long as he can to prevent Trump from being re-elected. 

3 hours ago, Soxcat said:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/02/senate-finds-no-direct-evidence-of-trump-russia-collusion/

The closest they came was Manafort possibly sharing polling data.  Wow.  2 years, 200 interviews and all they have are a few process indictments for Mueller.    Pretty obvious Adam Shit just wants to keep the train rolling as long as he can to prevent Trump from being re-elected. 

why do you count your chickens before they hatch?

seems like you are afraid or you wouldnt care. 

MadMax   
3 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

I care that our government is being held hostage by these imbecilic investigations. 

What if, work with me here, what if Mueller really has the goods and Trump is found to be guilty of everything speculated?  Will you admit you were wrong in carrying his torch?

Will any of you admit you were wrong?

AND before you can turn it back on me, if they find nothing, if the report comes back and Trump is clean, exonerated of everything, a veritable misunderstood choir boy, I'll admit I was wrong.  I'll still hate him because of his personality but I'll say I was wrong about him being a crooked shit head.   

Someone will be disappointed.  *Hint* - it won't be me.

Soxcat   

If Trump is guilty I want him punished as much as the next guy.  The longer this goes on the less likely that is the case.  All we have now are a few indictments for process crimes.  I'd ask the same thing of every lib.  If Mueller comes up with nothing are you satisfied or are you going the Adam Shit path to keep this going? 

It is like this with many libs.  If Mueller unloads on Trump he is a hero.  If he finds nothing he is a scum.  We even had ding bats saying it was a conspiracy against poor Smollett despite the fact he hired two black Nigerians and paid them with a check. 

MadMax   
3 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

If Trump is guilty I want him punished as much as the next guy.  The longer this goes on the less likely that is the case.  All we have now are a few indictments for process crimes.  I'd ask the same thing of every lib.  If Mueller comes up with nothing are you satisfied or are you going the Adam Shit path to keep this going? 

It is like this with many libs.  If Mueller unloads on Trump he is a hero.  If he finds nothing he is a scum.  We even had ding bats saying it was a conspiracy against poor Smollett despite the fact he hired two black Nigerians and paid them with a check. 

Cool.  I can respect the first paragraph.  I do disagree with your second sentence.  My take is, if there had been nothing, the investigation would have taken 2 months tops and Mueller would be on his merry way.  2 years and how damn many indictments later, it looks bad.

Second paragraph, yeah, there are loonies on on both sides.  I wish those loonies from both sides would crawl back under their rocks.

52O   
1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

I care that our government is being held hostage by these imbecilic investigations. 

What have these investigations not allowed trump/government  to do 

The investigation was to determine the scope and depth of Russian interference in our elections, it has and is doing exactly that; determining Trump's degree of culpability, if any, is only a natural byproduct of it being done properly.

Rogue   
17 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

The investigation was to determine the scope and depth of Russian interference in our elections, it has and is doing exactly that; determining Trump's degree of culpability, if any, is only a natural byproduct of it being done properly.

Yep.  I'm okay with Mueller's report, whatever it is.  

Rogue   
1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

It is like this with many libs.  If Mueller unloads on Trump he is a hero.  If he finds nothing he is a scum.  \

And the opposite is true for conservatives.  I mean you've already labeled it an "imbecilic investigation" based on those in Trump's circle "process crimes", which for some reason conservatives don't consider crimes.  

So give that some thought for a minute about how conservatives will view Mueller's report depending on what is or isn't found regarding Trump.  

A fish doesn't know it's wet, but come on man, you're a human being, not a fish.  

OILERMAN   
2 hours ago, Rogue said:

Yep.  I'm okay with Mueller's report, whatever it is.  

Assuming we get to see it all 

T-RAC   

The thing is, even if Mueller's remaining info is a blank page, we've already seen enough to say Trump's campaign team and starting cabinet was corrupt as hell.

So now we're just waiting to find out if Trump was a naive idiot or if there is evidence that he was a knowing and willing Russian agent.

One of these possibilities is strictly worse but either is a threat to our Democracy.