Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

When Mueller Exonerates Trump

Soxcat   

Whitaker stated in the circus oversight meeting that he did know what was in the redacted part of the scope.  Makes me wonder if there might be some Dems in there.  So not only might Mueller crush them with nothing on Trump but come up with some collusion from Hillary. 

10 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Whitaker stated in the circus oversight meeting that he did know what was in the redacted part of the scope.  Makes me wonder if there might be some Dems in there.  So not only might Mueller crush them with nothing on Trump but come up with some collusion from Hillary. 

No chance. Also Mueller won't exonerate Trump, he will twist and contort to imply guilt but lack the solid proof to prove it.

Mythos27   

Someone better inform Andrew Weissman because he was in court just yesterday talking about how Russian collusion is at the heart of the Mueller probe. God, I can't wait to see all you traitors lose your shit when it's made abundantly clear to even you that Trump sold us all out. 

'Nator   
2 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

I think you guys may be right. So with Trump likely to be exonerated by Mueller, and Democrats probably going to end up going to prison, I assume we can now dispense with calling it a "witch hunt," and with calling Mueller a "total piece of shit" and "garbage," as Sox likes to do?

I was wondering which angle the Trumpist was going to take on this. Here, in this thread we see an example of both. 1. The "Mueller is a secretly a good guy who will clear Trump" and the "Mueller has nothing on Trump but will make out like he does". Covering alllll the basis. 

Hillary will end Trump.

Comey will end Trump.

Manafort will end Trump.

Bannon will end Trump.

Schiff will end Trump.

Omarosa will end Trump. 

Stormy will end Trump.

Avenatti will end Trump.

Pelosi  will end Trump.

Mueller will end Trump.

NOPE. TRUMP SIMPLY WINS.

Saw a twitter post about the process is taking too long.  While Mueller may very well "get his man" and many others in the end, all the while Trump has encouraged nazi and other hate groups, put activist judges throughout the country to support Big Corps over citizens, emboldened many dictators throughout the world, and damaged US trade relations.  

9 Nines   

None of us know but it seems odd to me that the investigation would being going so long if there was nothing there.

Basic premises:

1)If there were not leads to investigate, it seems the investigation would have ended by now. If there was nothing there, why would it keep going?

2) If assumption one is correct and they are therefore investigating leads, the leads would be collusion not innocence. Why would they investigate no-collusion?  It would be never ending. It would be like someone continuing to look for something after finding it - what is the point.

Edit: Mueller could be investigating Russian interference absent of any conspiring with the Trump campaign. 

Edited by 9 Nines

52 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Saw a twitter post about the process is taking too long.  While Mueller may very well "get his man" and many others in the end, all the while Trump has encouraged nazi and other hate groups, put activist judges throughout the country to support Big Corps over citizens, emboldened many dictators throughout the world, and damaged US trade relations.  

An investigation the size and scope of this one has moved with ligthtening speed. Remember - the special counsel was appointed to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election and prosecute any criminals. He has indicted many, gotten guilty pleas from several, and tried and won a case against arguably the biggest fish in the whole investigation. All while the Republican House Intelligence Committee, Trump, and multiple witnesses repeatedly obstructed justice, intimidated witnesses, and or lied. 

16 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

An investigation the size and scope of this one has moved with ligthtening speed. Remember - the special counsel was appointed to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election and prosecute any criminals. He has indicted many, gotten guilty pleas from several, and tried and won a case against arguably the biggest fish in the whole investigation. All while the Republican House Intelligence Committee, Trump, and multiple witnesses repeatedly obstructed justice, intimidated witnesses, and or lied. 

I agree and appreciate all of that.  All the while, it is sad that damage is allowed to continue for the time-being.  

I'm sorry, I mean:

Damge continues!!1!  Sad!

5 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

I think you guys may be right. So with Trump likely to be exonerated by Mueller, and Democrats probably going to end up going to prison, I assume we can now dispense with calling it a "witch hunt," and with calling Mueller a "total piece of shit" and "garbage," as Sox likes to do?

Nah, they'll just pick a new target to hate. It's what they do. Probably one of the front running Dems in the presidential race. You know, Warren, Booker, Sanders....they'll be plenty to choose from.

42 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I thought Mueller was going after Hillary?

One thing became apparent yesterday by the judge's delaying of Manafort's sentencing and that is the Mueller investigation is still very much on going and it wasn't because he's concentrating on Hillary.  Robert Mueller has accused Manafort of committing new crimes by lying to federal prosecutors about five different subject matters, including his contacts with the Trump administration officials and his interactions and meetings during the 2016 presidential campaign with Konstantin Kilimnik, a former business associate who is suspected of having ties to Russian intelligence.