Jump to content
LongTimeFan

Why no Ilhan Omar thread?

Recommended Posts

Seriously, can the next patch amend the ignore feature? There is not a single insightful post in this thread from a conservative. Even when they’re attempting to post some knowledge it is filled with low class shit talking that isn’t even funny, but even if I put them on ignore I will have to see their posts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Seriously, can the next patch amend the ignore feature? There is not a single insightful post in this thread from a conservative. Even when they’re attempting to post some knowledge it is filled with low class shit talking that isn’t even funny, but even if I put them on ignore I will have to see their posts. 

There’s not a single conservative on this board who has made an insightful post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Insightful is in the eye of the beholder.

Let's be honest. Those asking for insightful posts also believe Trump had hookers piss on him, supported Hillary and think Socialism plus open borders ends in Utopia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG53   
37 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Let's be honest. Those asking for insightful posts also believe Trump had hookers piss on him, supported Hillary and think Socialism plus open borders ends in Utopia. 

Oh look more lies. Big surprise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the only play in the conservative playbook, find an individual way out on the left, and try and paint every progressive person with that brush. Meanwhile there are people on the right stockpiling weapons openly discussing taking up arms against fellow citizens if the next election doesn't turn out the way they think it should. I don't see anyone here trying to paint conservative posters with that brush.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

It's the only play in the conservative playbook, find an individual way out on the left, and try and paint every progressive person with that brush. Meanwhile there are people on the right stockpiling weapons openly discussing taking up arms against fellow citizens if the next election doesn't turn out the way they think it should. I don't see anyone here trying to paint conservative posters with that brush.

 

I guess those gun nuts didn't exist when the Muslim Manchurian Candidate (his far right description) was elected?

 

The problem with the far Left is, they are your mainstream now. They are vocal and violent. If they are not appeased, you can't win. A centrist to them is just another racist, fascist, homophobic, xenophobic, you get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG53   
1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

 

I guess those gun nuts didn't exist when the Muslim Manchurian Candidate (his far right description) was elected?

 

The problem with the far Left is, they are your mainstream now. They are vocal and violent. If they are not appeased, you can't win. A centrist to them is just another racist, fascist, homophobic, xenophobic, you get it.

 And more llies. You are one deluded asshole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   

It is not difficult to own people who are living in a bizzaro world. The marriage between the left and Islam makes no sense. Islam and sharia law is against everything libtards claim to value. Islam treats women like 2nd class citizens. They murder gays. They have no regard whatsoever for civil liberties and religious liberty. Why would any self proclaimed liberal have anything to do with them? 

 

It is all about race that is how superficial these tards have become. Christians and Jews are white. Islam is brown. Islam good! Why would some hijab wearing sharia law desiring bitch be comfortable in your party?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   
3 hours ago, WG53 said:

 And more llies. You are one deluded asshole.

You have never written one post in over a decade that anybody could remotely call insightful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   
10 hours ago, Bink said:

 By your logic we can dismiss anything present in today's society based on a negative view of the past. Like all of your views and values you apply this selectively as fuck. 

Let's add one more to the dem party legacy. Japanese internment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   
6 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

It's the only play in the conservative playbook, find an individual way out on the left, and try and paint every progressive person with that brush. Meanwhile there are people on the right stockpiling weapons openly discussing taking up arms against fellow citizens if the next election doesn't turn out the way they think it should. I don't see anyone here trying to paint conservative posters with that brush.

 

An individual? There are dozens. Almost all your presidential hopefuls are endorsing that idiot, extreme green new deal. Name me one left poster on this board who does not hate Trump and want him dead or impeached? How is that a centrist position?

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...