Sign in to follow this  
LongTimeFan

Why no Ilhan Omar thread?

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

Oh, that's because you Dems elected a racist POS but dont want to call her out. 

Probably @oldschool in drag.

Im willing to go out on a limb and say that no one that is a regular poster on this forum voted for her because idk if anyone on here is from Minnesota. 

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Im willing to go out on a limb and say that no one that is a regular poster on this forum voted for her because idk if anyone on here is from Minnesota. 

So now you can only call someone a racist if they are from your voting district?

1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

So now you can only call someone a racist if they are from your voting district?

What?

He said that no one here voted for this individual.  As such, the TR loyal aren't responsible for the good/bad of this politician.  

31 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

No. You said in the OP “you Dems” I was stating that I doubt any Dems on this forum voted for her. Just saying “Dems” would not make it seem like you are directly talking to the members of this forum. 

'Nator   

Not sure what she said but typically, anything less than sucking Israel's cock at all times, is "antisemitic" to the right. 

If she really did say something Jew-hatey, then fuck that cunt. 

We good? 

Edited by 'Nator

Bink   
4 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Care to share what she said exactly and how it was racist with the class? 

I know what the controversy is, but I want to gauge how PC you are based on your explanation. Also, she is being ripped by democratic leadership, so you'll find your double standard argument has been exposed pretty quickly. 

Bink   

Seriously. Make an argument from a rhetorical standpoint showing how her comments are racist. I will gladly then use the standard you describe as a measure to determine what is racist in political speech. 

Btowner   
5 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Since you care so much about racism, please provide a link to any of your previous posts about Steve King’s racist behavior and comments. 

Have a great day.

Rolltide   

First of all nobody is obligated to out the morons and assholes from a party they support. It would show some character if people did that but the libtards on this board have none. If Boner or Dink want to start a thread about Steve King nobody is stopping them. He is a racist ass. 

I started a thread about new dimm darling Justin Fairfax and Jamal tried to hide it in another thread.