Why no Ilhan Omar thread?

LongTimeFan

1 hour ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

The DNC has normalized anti-semitism

Some other things Trump and the GOP want you to know:

Democrats lie about their grades and finances.

Hillary would have put lots of kids in cages.

Obama was so bad at working with congress, he used executive orders to get around them.

AOC is dumb, self-centered and dishonest.

CNN is unfair and unbalanced.

Something something No Child Left Behind something something Clean Skies Initiative.

Also, Trump's not the puppet, you're the puppet.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean it's funny. Democrat leaders are slamming her and she's already apologized.    This story comes out in the same week that the fucking president made a TRAIL OF TEARS pun. Are you kidd

Republicans aren't idiots, not even close.    They had to deal with getting a clueless moron as their presidential candidate and despite that they executed their agenda to perfection. 

Perhaps you aren’t educated enough to be aware of this, but Congress doesn’t vote on whether abortion is legal or illegal...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

We are watching a national party commit suicide in real time

If there is a sty full of propaganda to be consumed, you can always be found sucking on the trough.

7 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Speaking as someone who grew up Jewish, I’m still waiting for someone to explain what she said that was anti-semitic. Being anti-Israel isn’t inherently antisemitism.

I criticize Israel plenty. Am I an anti-Semite?

On the flip side, she really needs to learn to word her criticisms better. She is just leaving herself open of attack.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Its amazing how sensitive congress is about support for Israel. 

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

Some democrats have slammed her. Democrats would not support a resolution against antisemitism alone. 

It's not that they were against condemning antisemitism.  You leave that part out conveniently.

They wanted to also condemn the anti-muslim sentiment as well.  

9 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

They did not have enough votes to only condemn antisemitism. 

I generally do not like resolutions against speech or thought. 

condemning and banning are two totally different things but the whole thing is a meaningless gesture anyways if you ask me.  It does show how disorganized the Dems are that they couldn't agree on something that seems so simple.

Hey idiots, don't be racist dipshits.  Nope can't do it.  

At least they didn't say something really stupid like "there are good people on both sides."  Now that would be dumb. 

6 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Can anybody from the left explain why they would have anything to do with a belief system that sees women as 2nd class and gays as having no rights at all?

Isn't that part of the reason people are on "the left"!

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

What? Are you stupid? If you believe in equality for woman and gays and do not think people should hate Jews you can never vote for one of these idiots. But they do. 

Are you talking about the people who have voted for known racist and homophobe Steve King of Iowa? King has been in Congress since 2003. I don't recall you commenting on Republicans voting for him. 

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/01/steve-kings-racism-didnt-use-to-bother-republicans.html

Edited by Btowner

The agenda in this thread is so transparent. I bet no liberal has started a "Why no Steve King thread?". The guy has been in Congress for over a decade and have said things as bad or worse than Omar.

At CPAC, there was a poster linking Omar to the 9/11 terrorists. This is nothing more than Trump supporters seizing an opportunity to fire up the base, bash a Muslim, repeat their undying love of Israel and wrap themselves in faux patriotism. 

HATEINCIDENT1.jpg

I

Edited by Btowner

25 minutes ago, Btowner said:

The agenda in this thread is so transparent. I bet no liberal has started a "Why no Steve King thread?". The guy has been in Congress for over a decade and have said things as bad or worse than Omar.

At CPAC, there was a poster linking Omar to the 9/11 terrorists. This is nothing more than Trump supporters seizing an opportunity to fire up the base, bash a Muslim, repeat their undying love of Israel and wrap themselves in faux patriotism. 

HATEINCIDENT1.jpg

I

Worse.  Way worse than Omar.