Kavanaugh

9 Nines

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh Jake please stop talking about stuff you don't understand it makes me cringe. I really can't bear to see someone embarrass themselves like this. 

When the Republican Party sends its people, they’re not sending the best.   They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to Washington.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

As much value as Ford's testimony. 

She has no reason to lie she is not gaining anything. Seems to make perfect sense that a person would remember more than Ford claims. Her lawyers obviously told her that her lie should be based on the kiss principle because the more detail she tried to give the more holes there would be in her story, lie.  

There is no way an in person testimony is on par with an Internet comment, lol.

Just now, Rolltide said:

The internet person was not paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by George Soros or had Soro's attorneys come up with a bogus polygraph.  

I thought you morons believed every woman's story? You are taking sides with the 4 boys who beat her and tried to rape her? You piece of shit! You deserve to have crazy women scream at you and assault you in elevators. Male pig!

We have no idea of the motivations of the anonymous Internet commentator.

I have no idea what that mockery of cognitive thought that last paragraph is but I've barely commented on this whole ordeal.

21 hours ago, Rolltide said:

To be a demitard you have to hate on the mentally ill and historically low black unemployment. 

Feeding the homeless will not make up for the fact he raped 50,000 woman and will rape millions more through his misogynist supreme court decisions. My name is WG, conservative. 

You just cant go a post without putting your words into other's mouths. You are pathetic.

3 hours ago, WG53 said:

You just cant go a post without putting your words into other's mouths. You are pathetic.

This is my biggest problem with roll tide.  He makes some good points but then tries to take some extremist position and paint everyone as that to establish a point about how everyone is so wrong and he's so smart.  It's ridiculous.  People are way more complicated than the posts on this forum and no two people on this forum have the exact same values and opinions much less an entire swath of more than 50% of a very diverse population.  It's ludicrous beyond imagining, incredibly condescending, and flat wrong.

5 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

I said before that the Dems would drop Dr Ford like a piece of hot crap after the hearing. Any of you liberals have a story of the Dems who outed her still trying to help her prove her story? I mean, Kavanaugh is 100% guilty in your eyes.

Lol how self contradicting can you be lolol gawd you so dumb

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

Great fact based response.

It is fact based...you can’t be mad when the left wants her to get a chance then get mad when she gets her chance and there’s no evidence and like civil people Dems let it be. You just wanna be mad all the time for anything 

• 3 months later...

New Digital Ad Campaign Targets Susan Collins Over Kavanaugh Vote "Collins promised to protect women's rights. It was all a sham."

As part of a growing effort to unseat Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) in 2020 over her vote to confirm Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh last year, the advocacy group Demand Justice on Saturday launched a new digital ad campaign targeting the four-term senator after Kavanaugh "declared war on Roe v. Wade" in his dissent in a major Louisiana abortion case.

The ad recounts Collins' comments ahead of her decisive vote to confirm Kavanaugh last year, in which she recited the judge's assurances that he is not looking to overturn Roe v. Wade.

"Collins promised to protect women's rights," the ad declares. "It was all a sham... We won't forget."

"The five-figure buy will run over multiple weeks," the group said, "and is part of a sustained effort Demand Justice will mount to hold Collins accountable for supporting Kavanaugh."

On top of ad campaigns against Collins, a fundraising effort to oust the Maine senator in 2020 has already brought in millions of dollars.

• 9 Nines changed the title to Kavanaugh