Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

Dem Presidential Hopeful, Elitist Gillibrand, Has Never Eaten Fried Chicken

Thanks to the fantastic Trump economy we can all afford to eat fried chicken more often. 

The maternal mortality rate has increased in the last 20 years which is a major concern. The disparity between black mortality is also alarming. Especially frustrating when we give 100% free health care to 15% of our population with medicaid. 

Perhaps Trump could beat the libtards to the punch by offering $5B to study this problem in exchange for the money for the wall. 

A mildly OCD friend of mine uses a fork and knife for literally everything he eats.   Ever watched someone eating potato chips with a fork?   Freaking hilarious.

27 minutes ago, nine said:

A mildly OCD friend of mine uses a fork and knife for literally everything he eats.   Ever watched someone eating potato chips with a fork?   Freaking hilarious.

The weirdest thing I ever saw was a guy who put 4 items on his plate.  None were allowed to touch each other.  He then proceed to eat each dish one at a time and then proceed to the next item.

13 minutes ago, ctm said:

The weirdest thing I ever saw was a guy who put 4 items on his plate.  None were allowed to touch each other.  He then proceed to eat each dish one at a time and then proceed to the next item.

I've seen this one too

3 hours ago, nine said:

I saw a European guy eat baby back ribs with a knife and fork here in the states.  The only thing worse was the 275lb American suckup wannabe manager sitting right next to him do the same thing.  Absolutely maddening.

As far as pizza, the swiss-area Euros all eat it with a knife and fork.  And when I travelled, so did I.  "When in Rome,..." as they say.

The funniest one I ever saw was the woman eating fried chicken with TWO forks, one in each hand.

One held the piece down while the other peeled off bites. 

It actually seemed pretty efficient, just weird.