Sign in to follow this  
OILERMAN

Worst Scandals in Presidential History:

OILERMAN   
45 minutes ago, Omar said:

Thor laughs at my last comment, how about explaining how any of what I said is not true. I am waiting...

Yea thor, explain it to us!

Ha ha haha ha ha ha lol..........

20 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The hell we don't care, we want the crooked treasonous traitor removed. 

Bogus investigation? LOL, why does everyone around Trump keep being charged and pleading guilty? You know he's guilty and if you don't you're as big a moron as Trump is

No one has pled guilty to Russian Collusion. Carter Page walks free today. George P. walks free today after serving a couple days. Flynn still walks free and may plea to lying (not related to Collusion), the supposed Russian bot farm showed up to court and Mueller pissed his pants, Putin offered the supposed agents they think hacked Podesta but Mueller pissed his pants part deux, Assange offered to testify and Mueller pissed his pants thrice. Thems the facts @OILERMAN, but keep repeating the lies, I'm sure the retards will still believe it. 

15 hours ago, Omar said:

Some Republicans want to get rid of a Republican president.  Sounds like the infighting in the GOP has become a huge issue. Who could have ever guessed this would happen?

Get 2016 news today, and pretend it's new. - Omar