Worst Scandals in Presidential History:

OILERMAN

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The hell we don't care, we want the crooked treasonous traitor removed.    Bogus investigation? LOL, why does everyone around Trump keep being charged and pleading guilty? You know he's guil

It's hilarious watching morons take the side of a completely crooked imbecile over the REPUBLICANS running the FBI   The FBI, media, Republicans are all out to get innocent Donald Trump!

It's not so much hate as an unquenchable curiosity about how that head is going to look after the inaugural visit to the prison barber.

7 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The hell we don't care, we want the crooked treasonous traitor removed. 

Bogus investigation? LOL, why does everyone around Trump keep being charged and pleading guilty? You know he's guilty and if you don't you're as big a moron as Trump is

I'm afraid Sox has joined the Comrades.  I guess from now on I'll refer to him as носки.  Who's next?  Little Earl?  Will he be Маленький Граф ?

Just now, MadMax said:

I'm afraid Sox has joined the Comrades. 

How fucking stupid do you have to be to jump on that bandwagon after it's obvious and after all the indictments and Trump bowed to Putin at Helsinki ? At least the other morons were spamming russian bots before all the proof

22 minutes ago, MadMax said:

I'm afraid Sox has joined the Comrades.  I guess from now on I'll refer to him as носки.  Who's next?  Little Earl?  Will he be Маленький Граф ?

Sox has always been deranged when it comes to politics. You could always read his comments on Obama or Hillary and see that he is just another Teabagger/Trumpist.