Sign in to follow this  
nine

AAF (Alliance of American Football) inaugural season starts tonight. Who's watching?

15 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I just don’t understand how one person (Jake) can embody the worst traits of a human. 

Rather have bad traits than one of a pussy you bitch ass cunt of a whore. 

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Rather have bad traits than one of a pussy you bitch ass cunt of a whore. 

Uhhh.. Okay. Looks like I’ve triggered the racist piece of shit who embodies everything wrong in the world. 

Continue to live your worthless life. 

Somedude   

Going to watch The Stallions tonight. If this league succeeds as a developmental league (the NFL seems to be embracing it with scouts at the games and future games to air on NFL Network) then next season Vince will once again face a rival called The Alliance but this time he can't dictate how it ends.  XFL once again wants to challenge the NFL and I dunno who they get to play for them. AAF has NFL scraps so XFL gets AAF scraps? 

Stranger   

Are the current games being shown on CBS or are they behind a pay wall now? I'm not home and their Twitter account mentioned something about contractual agreements and CBS Sports Network and a lot of the responses seemed pissed off. 

Stranger   
1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Going to watch The Stallions tonight. If this league succeeds as a developmental league (the NFL seems to be embracing it with scouts at the games and future games to air on NFL Network) then next season Vince will once again face a rival called The Alliance but this time he can't dictate how it ends.  XFL once again wants to challenge the NFL and I dunno who they get to play for them. AAF has NFL scraps so XFL gets AAF scraps? 

Unless Vince can pay better than the AAF, then they'll be dead in the water. 

The AAF beat them to the punch and like you said, who's going to play for that league when the AAF already has the best of the worst already. 

10 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Arizona/Salt Lake Game has no sound. No Network markers on the field. This is bad. The camera is madden view. This is fucking awful.

Sound is currently working on NFL Network through gamepass...