Sign in to follow this  
nine

AAF (Alliance of American Football) inaugural season starts tonight. Who's watching?

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Stranger said:

How much are these players making?

Quote

ESPN's Darren Rovell, AAF players will have 3-year, non-guaranteed contracts for $250,000, which is an average of $83,333 annually. That'll be close to the reported $75,000 annual salary that players in the new XFL will make.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 team, 10 week league. Lmao. Ppl gonna get into this? 

 

NFL fans want the season to get expanded. 

 

No wonder countries make fun of America and our love for sports. 

 

I'd rather watch the Six Nations rugby games over the American version of the CFL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

8 team, 10 week league. Lmao. Ppl gonna get into this? 

 

NFL fans want the season to get expanded. 

 

No wonder countries make fun of America and our love for sports. 

 

I'd rather watch the Six Nations rugby games over the American version of the CFL. 

It's a developmental league. NFL needs something like this. It's been needed since NFL Europe shut down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like smaller leagues as good things can come from them.

 

XFL was bad but it had some innovations. Mic'd players/coaches. Locker room cameras. Sky cam and the handheld camera on the field.

USFL gave the NFL Reggie White. Herschel Walker & Steve Young.

Arena Football League gave the NFL Kurt Warner.

 

AAF has some nice rule changes and being a developmental league hopefully can stick around to fill in for NFL Europe. I want this league to succeed. Bill Polian doesn't want to challenge the NFL ever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Somedude said:

It's a developmental league. NFL needs something like this. It's been needed since NFL Europe shut down.

So is the G or "drew" league. Who watches it?

 

Everyone knows the true "D" league is college. Come on now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So is the G or "drew" league. Who watches it?

 

Everyone knows the true "D" league is college. Come on now. 

You know I thought I was going to retire doing this on this site because I kinda got tired of the act. Now I am saying this not as an online persona but genuinely from the bottom of my barely working heart. You're one dumb cunt and blocked. Don't @ me

Edited by Somedude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.