Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nine

AAF (Alliance of American Football) inaugural season starts tonight. Who's watching?

Recommended Posts

On 2/13/2019 at 1:54 AM, wiscotitansfan said:

We overrated him because we have such a pitiful recent history at the position. It's the same reason people still have so much blind fanaticism in Mariota.

 

If Mariota played for most franchises he would be eviscerated with his play the past 2.5 years.

Mariota at any other franchise (if not injured) puts up 3-4 x the stats he put up here the last 2 years.. .. most other franchises have a moticum of consistency with coaches and scheme and surroundings do g talent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   
24 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Mariota at any other franchise (if not injured) puts up 3-4 x the stats he put up here the last 2 years

33 and 39 TDs and over 5k yards!!!! We have Mahomes being wasted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

33 and 39 TDs and over 5k yards!!!! We have Mahomes being wasted!

You’re a fool if you dont think 33/ 39 tds with this QB in a consistent scheme is possible. He had 26 and missed a couple games in his second year.  

 

Dont be stupid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BudAdams   
15 minutes ago, titanruss said:

You’re a fool if you dont think 33/ 39 tds with this QB in a consistent scheme is possible. He had 26 and missed a couple games in his second year.  

 

Dont be stupid. 

He was in the same scheme in 2017 and went from 26 TD to 13!  :34_rolling_eyes:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hackenberg is O/1 with an int that either one of 2 dbs could have intercepted, meanwhile Memphis is about to go down 2 scores with 9:00 left in the 1st quarter. Mett and the other QB have both got to be getting really pissed; used to have some respect for Singletary as a coach.

Edited by No1TitansFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Hackenberg is O/1 with an int that either one of 2 dbs could have intercepted, meanwhile Memphis is about to go down 2 scores with 9:00 left in the 1st quarter. Mett and the other QB have both got to be getting really pissed; used to have some respect for Singletary as a coach.

If they aren’t the worst team in that league, I wanna know who is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...