AAF (Alliance of American Football) inaugural season starts tonight. Who's watching?

nine

Going to watch The Stallions tonight. If this league succeeds as a developmental league (the NFL seems to be embracing it with scouts at the games and future games to air on NFL Network) then next season Vince will once again face a rival called The Alliance but this time he can't dictate how it ends.  XFL once again wants to challenge the NFL and I dunno who they get to play for them. AAF has NFL scraps so XFL gets AAF scraps? 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just don’t understand how one person (Jake) can embody the worst traits of a human. 

Posted Images

Are the current games being shown on CBS or are they behind a pay wall now? I'm not home and their Twitter account mentioned something about contractual agreements and CBS Sports Network and a lot of the responses seemed pissed off. 

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Going to watch The Stallions tonight. If this league succeeds as a developmental league (the NFL seems to be embracing it with scouts at the games and future games to air on NFL Network) then next season Vince will once again face a rival called The Alliance but this time he can't dictate how it ends.  XFL once again wants to challenge the NFL and I dunno who they get to play for them. AAF has NFL scraps so XFL gets AAF scraps? 

Unless Vince can pay better than the AAF, then they'll be dead in the water. 

The AAF beat them to the punch and like you said, who's going to play for that league when the AAF already has the best of the worst already. 

Theres no way in hell Hackenburg beat out Mett. I say that as someone who roots for Penn St & unfortunately have had season tix to the Jets for years. Hackenburg being picked in the 2nd Rd was easily the worst pick ever. The guy is beyond awful, he has absolutely zero feel for the game & no accuracy. There's no way he should've been drafted, much lessnin the 2nd Rd. He's basically just reduced to checking down to backs, he can't process things down the field & deliver a catchable ball. 

I don't think Mett hd the work ethic, or realized what exactly it took. I think he got frustrated when we drafted Marcus & went into a funk. But he definitely has an NFL QB skill set,  I still think he had starter level ability. He made a bunch of throws in his rookie year that Hackenburg can never make.

18 minutes ago, Face said:

Theres no way in hell Hackenburg beat out Mett. I say that as someone who roots for Penn St & unfortunately have had season tix to the Jets for years. Hackenburg being picked in the 2nd Rd was easily the worst pick ever. The guy is beyond awful, he has absolutely zero feel for the game & no accuracy. There's no way he should've been drafted, much lessnin the 2nd Rd. He's basically just reduced to checking down to backs, he can't process things down the field & deliver a catchable ball. 

I don't think Mett hd the work ethic, or realized what exactly it took. I think he got frustrated when we drafted Marcus & went into a funk. But he definitely has an NFL QB skill set,  I still think he had starter level ability. He made a bunch of throws in his rookie year that Hackenburg can never make.

And he was the third QB on a team that got shut out by the Iron. 

I could get into this league.