Now this homeboy is a playah !!

Denali

Groom arrested at his own wedding after allegedly groping an underage waitress

A groom was handcuffed at his own wedding for allegedly groping a teenager and exposing himself in a bathroom stall.

On Wednesday, Matthew Ronald Aimers, 31, of Willingboro, N.J., was arraigned on charges dating from his Nov. 24 wedding in Bucks County, Pa., as originally reported by the Philadelphia Inquirer. He was nabbed for harassment, disorderly conduct, indecent assault and exposure, as well as corruption and imprisonment of a minor.

After saying “I do,”  Aimers apparently scoped out an underage waitress working at his Northampton Valley Country Club wedding reception.

According to a criminal complaint sent to Yahoo Lifestyle by the Bucks County District Attorney’s Office, Aimers propositioned her for a hookup, saying “we can do whatever you want.”  When the employee said no, Aimers stalked her in the restroom, grabbed her arm and forced her into a stall, blocking the door with his body. During the alleged sexual assault, Aimers pulled down his pants and said, “Can you kiss me like you mean it?” and offered the victim $100 for sexual favors. She pushed him off and ran from the bathroom.

In the complaint, Aimers then started “pushing and punching people” by the venue’s front doors. An employee told police he got punched because he stopped Aimers from bringing an alcoholic drink outside.

Aimers jumped on a shuttle bus to avoid Northampton Township Police officers who were called to the venue; however, an officer with a Taser gun removed the groom. Aimers allegedly called the officer a “b***” and a “p****” and challenged him to a fight. 

You have to wonder where the bride fits into this story. I want to feel sorry for her but I don't see how she didn't already know that this guy was a walking, talking meat bag of flaming dumpster juice before she agreed to marry him. Would anyone believe that he just got a rancid hit of potato salad at the reception and went insane with entitled lust and douche bag energy?

"charged with false imprisonment of a minor, corruption of minors, two counts of indecent assault, indecent exposure, disorderly conduct, and two counts of harassment for his alleged behavior with the minor, and simple assault, terroristic threats, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, harassment, and public drunkenness for his alleged conduct later in the evening, charging documents say."

That list of charges is longer than the vows from my wedding.

Archived