TennesseeTuxedo

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s “New Green Deal”

On 4/1/2019 at 8:24 AM, IsntLifeFunny said:

From 2013, the share of wealth owned by the 1 percent shot up by nearly 3 percentage points. Wealth owned by the bottom 90 percent, meanwhile, fell over the same period. Today, the top 1 percent of households own more wealth than the bottom 90 percent combined. That gap, between the ultrawealthy and everyone else, has only become wider in the past several decades.

For Republicans this is okay regardless of their income. 

So you are saying Obama started it. So he should get credit, right?

15 hours ago, begooode said:

A book joke from a Trump lover, nice.  A coloring book joke at that, hmmm,....

spacer.png

If that was Bill and Hillary Hillary would have a pained look on her face because she doesn't want to be there and Bill would be scoping out the little girls.

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:17 PM, TennesseeTuxedo said:

This girl is certifiable bat shit crazy.

Dems love her and think she is a genius. 

9 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

If that was Bill and Hillary Hillary would have a pained look on her face because she doesn't want to be there and Bill would be scoping out the little girls.

I know right.  Like walking in on naked teenage girls in a pageant or something!

lol just brutal take down after take down

It's hard to find a made-up insult to hurl at anyone and not be able to immediately compare it to an actual picture/video/tweet of Trump actually doing the made-up thing.

11 minutes ago, begooode said:

I know right.  Like walking in on naked teenage girls in a pageant or something!

Biden would be creaming his pants.

54 minutes ago, begooode said:

Dems allow biological men to use the same restroom as young girls or even share HS dressing rooms. 

As far as the walking in by Trump, 11 of the 15 said they didn't notice that account...

So how does 4 (3 of which remained anonymous) outweigh 11? Dems love anonymous allegations. For the typical reasons, it leaves a lot of room for speculation and the unknown is always greater or scarier than the known. 

Btw, was there a lawsuit by the families of the ladies who said that's the case? If I was a father of one of them, I'd definitely seek accountability at the very least. 

But hey, if it sounds bad and it's about Trump, it must be true! Just like collusion!

Edited by JakePA_Titan