TennesseeTuxedo

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s “New Green Deal”

Rogue   
4 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

It's hilarious to see maga hat wearers rip aoc for being a bartender. Yeah she was a bartender and ran a grassroots campaign took on the elite in her own party and knocked off a multi term incumbent. Do yall even know what you stand for anymore? 

I've been disconnected a bit here lately.  Really, they are going after her because she was a bartender?  Sounds like elitism to me.  I thought that was bad.

No doubt Joe the Bartender wouldn't be getting flak.

Mythos27   
13 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

It's hilarious to see maga hat wearers rip aoc for being a bartender. Yeah she was a bartender and ran a grassroots campaign took on the elite in her own party and knocked off a multi term incumbent. Do yall even know what you stand for anymore? 

Conservatives: The liberal elites look down on us hard-working lower class folks struggling to make ends meet!

Also Conservatives: Bartenders are stupid losers not fit to be a part of our government!

OILERMAN   
4 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

It really is astounding.

But then again, these are the same people who were so upset at the coastal elites that they voted for a New York real estate developer turned reality TV star to champion the common man's cause.

Trump speaks in the South and mocks Jeff Sessions southern accent while the southerners laugh and cheer him on!

Yes, astounding

On 3/21/2019 at 7:49 AM, Legaltitan said:

It really is astounding.

But then again, these are the same people who were so upset at the coastal elites that they voted for a New York real estate developer turned reality TV star to champion the common man's cause.

The other choice was a crooked sick bitch backed by the Satanic Elite, banksters and Wall Street.

Trump has tried to do more for the common man than any President in a long time.

Soxcat   

Even libs know this green deal is toxic to their future in politics.  Now the media is where the real libtards are and they will continue to put this dim wit on the air.

As far as her being a bartender.....  I have no problem with that.  Not a good resume builder however unless you are attracting votes form people without a clue.  Yes mam, what experiences make you qualified to be in the US congress.... "well, I bartended and think the unemployment rate measures how many jobs people have (as in when it goes down people have two jobs)".......  cool, you have experience in economics I see.  "and I think the world will come to an end if we don't revert to the stone age and quit using fossil fuels"......  ah, a scientists as well.  Well, comparing you to other Democrats already in congress you are more experienced and smarter than 90% of them. 

The whole point of selling a scam is not put verifiable predictors on it. The Satanists are either too stupid and too evil to care.

None of this happened or was wrong

-North Pole will be ice free by 2013.

-Parts of NYC will be under water by 2005

-Increase in hurricanes/strong Hurricanes

-Climate models in the 90s over warmed our current period by a factor of 3 to 4

-CA/TX would be in a permadrought

-Snow will become a relic of our past

etc, etc, etc...

It's all a scam and a verifiable scam. This isn't science, its politicized weaponized Science. Anyone repeating the, "we only have 12 years" line, should be publicly mocked and humiliated. They should also he put in a mental institution.