TennesseeTuxedo

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s “New Green Deal”

12 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Kamala Harris signed on as a co sponsor.  That should doom her presidential aspirations.  Only an idiot would sign on to that trash plan.

I'll play.  What specifically is trash about it?  Would you prefer nothing be done on these specifics rather than work to improve?  And finally, what are the Republicans proposing to improve things in each specific instance you quote?

2 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

I'll play.  What specifically is trash about it?  Would you prefer nothing be done on these specifics rather than work to improve?  And finally, what are the Republicans proposing to improve things in each specific instance you quote?

Its the most retarded plan ever put forth.  Get rid of air planes.  Spend trillions you dont have.  Pay people not to work.   

Who cares what the republicans are proposing.  Proposing nothing is better than that nonsense.  That doesnt take into account the bullshit man made climate change crap.

43 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Every day, I like her a little more.  Tux hates her?  She must be good for America.

Lol.  There is nothing to like about her or her ideas.  Unless you like reading all the stupid things that come out of her mouth.

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

Every day, I like her a little more.  Tux hates her?  She must be good for America.

Hate her? The only thing I have ever posted about her, was the first 2 posts in this thread.

Man, she has nice rack.

1 minute ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Hate her? The only thing I have ever posted about her, was the first 2 posts in this thread.

Man, she has nice rack.

3, all of which are slander pieces. You can’t even keep your lies straight.

3 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

You just told on yourself. You actually believe in her plan.

You’re not in a position to attack anyone’s beliefs.

2 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Its the most retarded plan ever put forth.  Get rid of air planes.  Spend trillions you dont have.  Pay people not to work.   

Who cares what the republicans are proposing.  Proposing nothing is better than that nonsense.  That doesnt take into account the bullshit man made climate change crap.

It sounds like the GOP budgets Paul Ryan would propose. Like the year, his budget includes the credits and savings from Obamacare while repealing Obamacare.

Republicans branded him a policy wonk for those retarded budgets.

Edited by Btowner

19 hours ago, ChemEngr79 said:

The lack of nuclear base load is a critical flaw in all "green" energy plans as this forces natural gas or coal into the backup roll for wind/solar...any hand waving about batteries is just BS as the scale is not remotely commensurate with the load/duration required at a cost that isn't a very large multiple of what an all nuclear grid would cost.

I'd be willing to bet that if anything remotely similar to this ever passes (which is a long shot! lol) that nuclear would be part of it.