TennesseeTuxedo

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s “New Green Deal”

The lack of nuclear base load is a critical flaw in all "green" energy plans as this forces natural gas or coal into the backup roll for wind/solar...any hand waving about batteries is just BS as the scale is not remotely commensurate with the load/duration required at a cost that isn't a very large multiple of what an all nuclear grid would cost.

Did you guys see her calling out the corruption of Congress and the president? How it is all legal for the legislative to be bought completely by special interests?  I see that as working for the people. 

What do do you think, Cux?  Have you been given talking points for that yet?

T-RAC   
13 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Must not be too bad if guys like tux have to post fake quotes like ‘urine recycling ‘ to attack it.

1 hour ago, T-RAC said:

Must not be too bad if guys like tux have to post fake quotes like ‘urine recycling ‘ to attack it.

Attacking??? 

Dude I am laughing at you and everyone else who believes in nonsensical fairy tales.

Btowner   
14 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Attacking??? 

Dude I am laughing at you and everyone else who believes in nonsensical fairy tales.

Wow. Have you conveniently forgotten all the nonsensical fairy tales in your Big, Ugly thread? The lack of self awareness from Trump supporters is stunning.

Edited by Btowner