Jeff Bezos released statement: AMI, on behalf of President Trump and other political figures, is blackmailing him to stop an ongoing Bezos financed investigation into more Trump-AMI Hush Money

9 Nines

https://www.theverge.com/2019/2/7/18216200/jeff-bezos-amazon-ceo-blackmail-extortion-national-inquirer-claim

AMI allegedly approached Bezos after learning he had been conducting a private investigation into how it obtained his text messages, and tried to persuade him into shutting the investigation down because of the likelihood it may lead to more damning revelations about AMI’s “catch and kill” tactics and its political ties to Trump and other world leaders, Bezos claims in the Medium post.

In the post, Bezos says he was allegedly threatened with the publication of nude photos of him and suggestive photos of Lauren Sanchez, the news anchor and reporter with whom Bezos was having an affair, unless he publicly made a statement downplaying the motivations behind National Enquirer parent company American Media Inc.’s investigation into his personal life, by saying the company was never “politically motivated or influenced by political forces.”

Edited by 9 Nines

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jake's accusation here is so insanely, pants shittingly stupid, that it's hard to wrap your head around.    Namely that billionaire Jeff Bezos typed up some fake emails about the Enquirer pe

This story is absolutely fascinating and surreal. There are so many threads to this that are going to get untangled.   I noticed Jake has shut up now, but sometimes I am still amazed at his

IN THE FUCKING ARTICLE YOU IDIOT

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Unless he has evidence in the form of writing or audio, it's the Kavanaugh accusation all over again. So you're probably right. 

How about you try reading the article being discussed before commenting on it, for once.

Edited by Titans_Win_Again

13 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So a previous act  proves a recent "alleged" act to be true?

Let me know when you find a article that uses something stronger than allegedly. Ok?

"Something unusual happened to me yesterday. Actually, for me it wasn’t just unusual — it was a first. I was made an offer I couldn’t refuse. Or at least that’s what the top people at the National Enquirer thought. I’m glad they thought that, because it emboldened them to put it all in writing. Rather than capitulate to extortion and blackmail, I’ve decided to publish exactly what they sent me, despite the personal cost and embarrassment they threaten."

4 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Again, that's not the originals. You act as if that article shows any actual proof. Anything in there is hearsay. What you're reading looks copy and pasted, and therefore could just as easily been fabricated and typed then and there. 

I WANT ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. 

So you want Jeff Bezos to bring a computer server to your house?

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I said a picture of the actual email would suffice you fucking motard.

If you want to believe what they are telling you is truth all because they typed up words in email form to make it look "official or professional" (actually just believable enough for sheep like you) you do that. 

I'll wait to see the original, or see what the courts rule.

So the determining factor of if you believe him or not is whether he provides copy and pasted versions of the emails or screen shots them? Like the world's richest man couldn't just photo shop the shit together if he was willing to fabricate the whole thing.