Early Season Predictions.

Number9

2019 Titans Win total  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Wins Do You Think 2019 Titans Will Get?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/17/2019 at 06:00 PM

It's way too early so this poll has zero bragging rights.  Many changes will come before the 2019 season begins, but let's see where opinions are now.  It will be fun to look back at this thread during our two weeks off before playing in the 2019 Super Bowl.  Other than the Patriots there have been six different teams to play in the Super Bowl over the last five years.  The Rams, Eagles, Falcons, Broncos and Seahawks have gotten to the SB and many times before the season began they were not in the conversation.  Interestingly, the Patriots are the only team that keeps coming back.  Still, any team can have a decent season, get hot in December and run the table.  Enough.  Choose a win total.

2019 schedule:

Home:

Kansas City Chiefs

Los Angeles Chargers

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Buffalo Bills

Jacksonville Jaguars

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Away:

Denver Broncos

Oakland Raiders*

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

Cleveland Browns

Jacksonville Jaguars

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

The schedule looks tough for one reason.  We have to play six games against AFC South teams.  We also get to visit the dog pound.  But if last year was any evidence, Vrabel will have his team ready to play.  Plus, we could add a dynamic PR, improve the middle of the OL, a couple of sure handed WR and Delaine 'badass' Walker will be  back.  Delaine is a very smart guy.  He will condition/rehab at a pro bowl level.  TE are lasting as long as QB in today's NFL.

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

The schedule looks tough for one reason.  We have to play six games against AFC South teams.  

The schedule is tough because the Titans face Mahomes, Rivers, Watson twice, Luck twice, Brees, Matt Ryan and a much improved Browns team with Mayfield. 

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

The schedule looks tough for one reason.  We have to play six games against AFC South teams.  We also get to visit the dog pound.  But if last year was any evidence, Vrabel will have his team ready to play.  Plus, we could add a dynamic PR, improve the middle of the OL, a couple of sure handed WR and Delaine 'badass' Walker will be  back.  Delaine is a very smart guy.  He will condition/rehab at a pro bowl level.  TE are lasting as long as QB in today's NFL.

chiefs, saints and chargers are a reason the schedule looks tough also...most of the presumed easier games all appear to be on the road.

we probably got to go at least 5-3 at home which looks tough to me

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

Titans face Mahomes, Rivers, Brees, Matt Ryan

I saw those as normal tough games on a schedule.  But having to also play two against the teams you mention Indy and Houston make it a monster.  It's almost like we have 10 playoff games.

6 hours ago, BudAdams said:

Schedule wise, they better own homefield with at least 6 wins if they want to have any chance of the post season.

Kansas City Chiefs---L

Los Angeles Chargers----L

New Orleans Saints---L

Tampa Bay Buccaneers---W

Buffalo Bills---W

Jacksonville Jaguars---W

Houston Texans----T

Indianapolis Colts---L

T stands for Toss Up.  So, the Chargers and the Colts will have to do their part to change a L into a W.  No team can lose to another forever, Luck has to slip up

Every year we make these guesses and every year we get this completely wrong.  Who cares what anyone on Titansreport predicts the record will be in February?  Luck could mess up his shoulder in camp and Mahomes could tear an ACL and this schedule looks very different.  Brees and or Rivers could drop off a cliff.  Teams could figure out Watson and shut him (Hopkins) down.  

Those are just the QBs.  Any one of those teams could look much better or worse after the draft and camp.  

3 hours ago, Number9 said:

Kansas City Chiefs---L

Los Angeles Chargers----L

New Orleans Saints---L

Tampa Bay Buccaneers---W

Buffalo Bills---W

Jacksonville Jaguars---W

Houston Texans----T

Indianapolis Colts---L

T stands for Toss Up.  So, the Chargers and the Colts will have to do their part to change a L into a W.  No team can lose to another forever, Luck has to slip up

I love this shit.

We all did the same thing a couple of years ago knowing the Titans faced the Packers, the Broncos and the Chiefs the following year.

Then went out and beat them all, and put a SMACKDOWN on Rodgers and the Pack just for good measure.

Park your doom and gloom out back behind the trailer.

We're a long way from draft day yet.

11 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I love this shit.

We all did the same thing a couple of years ago knowing the Titans faced the Packers, the Broncos and the Chiefs the following year.

Then went out and beat them all, and put a SMACKDOWN on Rodgers and the Pack just for good measure.

Park your doom and gloom out back behind the trailer.

We're a long way from draft day yet.

Don't worry by the start of the season, my tune will change.  I was watching the start of the Washington game this morning.  Henry was running tough and the Titans looked really good. Mariota's hard count is awesome.  Teams respect his play fakes like they have never seen one before. He puts the ball down in there so deep, makes you wonder how the hell did he pull it back out.  He was throwing perfect passes, about the only way you could describe them.  Perfecto!  They were also for good to great gains.  He made a highlight reel twirl out of pressure and scampered for a first down.  Who couldn't love him?  He really looked great!  I felt like we could beat anybody.  Then you made me remember how he goes from Mighty Mouse to Mrs Magoo.

They are doing the NFL Honors tonight.  The guy announcing the MVP says, "What about Marcus Mariota, is he here?"  After noticing he's not he says "Good."  I'm not like that guy, I want Super Mario to be here and stay here so he can be my hero.  Take my team, put them on his shoulders and win us a Super Bowl.  I want Mariota to be the NFL MVP or at least in the running.

So, Marcus has to do his thing and I will cheer until my voice is gone.  That's the truth.  I want a hero.

They have been saying you lived in a trailer, but I was hunting for a house.  I'll pull around back.  Cya in a sec.

Archived