Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OILERMAN

2020 Super Bowl odds

OILERMAN   

https://www.oddsshark.com/super-bowl/futures

ODDS TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL 54

Odds as of February 3 at Bovada

Los Angeles Rams +700

New England Patriots +700

Los Angeles Chargers +800

Kansas City Chiefs +800

Indianapolis Colts +1000

New Orleans Saints +1000

Chicago Bears +1300

Pittsburgh Steelers +1600

Green Bay Packers +1800

Minnesota Vikings +2000

Dallas Cowboys +2000

Philadelphia Eagles +2000

Atlanta Falcons +3000

Baltimore Ravens +3000

Cleveland Browns +3000

Houston Texans +4000

Seattle Seahawks +4000

San Francisco 49ers +4500

Carolina Panthers +5000

Jacksonville Jaguars +5000

New York Giants +5000

Tampa Bay Buccaneers +6500

Tennessee Titans +6000

Arizona Cardinals +10000

Buffalo Bills +10000

Cincinnati Bengals +10000

Denver Broncos +10000

Detroit Lions +10000

New York Jets +10000

Oakland Raiders +10000

Washington Redskins +15000

Miami Dolphins +30000

If I were going to bet on any of those low-tier teams, teams under the Panthers on that list, I'd have to bet on the Titans over the others, right? Seems like they'd have a better shot than any of those teams.

Also, the Steelers have no business having such short odds given all the potential turmoil and turnover heading their way.

OILERMAN   
2 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

If I were going to bet on any of those low-tier teams, teams under the Panthers on that list, I'd have to bet on the Titans over the others, right?

Of course, but that's because you're a Titan fan. 

The best bet on there is the Seahawks imo

10 minutes ago, Justafan said:

At least we aren't 12,000 like we were a few years ago!

Well we're movin on up to the east side to a deluxe apartment in the sky. And we finally got a piece of the pie. Our fish don't fry in the kitchen and the beans don't burn on the grill. It took a whole lot of tryin just to get up that hill. But now we're up in the big leagues gettin our turn at bat and as long as we live, it's you and me baby, ain't nothin wrong with that.

3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Well we're movin on up to the east side to a deluxe apartment in the sky. And we finally got a piece of the pie. Our fish don't fry in the kitchen and the beans don't burn on the grill. It took a whole lot of tryin just to get up that hill. But now we're up in the big leagues gettin our turn at bat and as long as we live, it's you and me baby, ain't nothin wrong with that.

Keep that shit up and you'll have to change your avatar again.

spacer.png

ctm   
3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

a true classic

Number9   

I know I will get over it, but the SB was tough for me this year.  I realized how far away we are and I just don't think the Titans are trying.  Let's see after the FA period.  I think we'll be one of the lower, more conservative, realistic, can't buy a team spenders.  I think some serious changes should have been made during the last two season that weren't.  I'm just a fan, so I don't have the vision I feel management should have.

Sure, fire the coach.  Now the Titans look kind of dysfunctional, three HC's  and even more OC's.  Yea, fire Mularkey!!  Mularkey got the team in the playoffs.  Next hire some hot young coaches and the OC quits after one year.  Even before this we had Tommy Smith calling shots.  Sure it means nothing that we are a long shot bet to win the Super Bowl.  Or does it?

This is the fifth season of the rebuild.  The team was on pace to be a contender for a few seasons, now look.  All the teams at the top have made special moves, except the Pats and the Steelers.  But it's never ever smart for the Titans to make moves.

Thrill   
16 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I know I will get over it, but the SB was tough for me this year.  I realized how far away we are and I just don't think the Titans are trying.  Let's see after the FA period.  I think we'll be one of the lower, more conservative, realistic, can't buy a team spenders.  I think some serious changes should have been made during the last two season that weren't.  I'm just a fan, so I don't have the vision I feel management should have.

Sure, fire the coach.  Now the Titans look kind of dysfunctional, three HC's  and even more OC's.  Yea, fire Mularkey!!  Mularkey got the team in the playoffs.  Next hire some hot young coaches and the OC quits after one year.  Even before this we had Tommy Smith calling shots.  Sure it means nothing that we are a long shot bet to win the Super Bowl.  Or does it?

This is the fifth season of the rebuild.  The team was on pace to be a contender for a few seasons, now look.  All the teams at the top have made special moves, except the Pats and the Steelers.  But it's never ever smart for the Titans to make moves.

Ehh it seems like our success rates with 1st rounders has improved drastically since jrob took over. Also he’s been pulling diamonds out of his ass in later rounds. If he keeps it up we’re going to be so stacked it won’t matter who our qb is.

And btw that’s in 3 years. You can’t say we’ve been rebuilding for 5. Management changed 3 years ago

Number9   
4 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Ehh it seems like our success rates with 1st rounders has improved drastically since jrob took over. Also he’s been pulling diamonds out of his ass in later rounds. If he keeps it up we’re going to be so stacked it won’t matter who our qb is.

And btw that’s in 3 years. You can’t say we’ve been rebuilding for 5. Management changed 3 years ago

So, if JRob got fired the rebuild would begin again?  Careful, Amy may walk out boo hoo'in in January.  "We loved Jon, but 6-10 is just not where we want to go.  We'll always appreciate all his efforts.  We're placing OC Smith is charge for now as HC Vrabel said "fug dis" and so Marcus will finally have some stability.  I will hold the GM post temporarily until l can get the right person."

Number9   
37 minutes ago, Huston said:

There is no rebuild still going on in Tennessee.

So, this is it?  We are now going for the Lombardi.  

This list is hilarious. Rams will never be back there with Goff. STEELERS? Omg gimme a break. 

But I guess most of it's pretty accurate. Jags need to be at the very bottom. 

This is a QB ranking list if you think about it....

Huston   
33 minutes ago, Number9 said:

So, this is it?  We are now going for the Lombardi.  

Are you being serious, are the Titans not participating in free Agency or the draft this year. I realy dont understand your posts some of the time, this team has added more talent then the previous years since Jrob took over. Injuries is the only thing that kept this team from posting a better record then last year.

Number9   
15 minutes ago, Huston said:

Are you being serious, are the Titans not participating in free Agency or the draft this year. I realy dont understand your posts some of the time, this team has added more talent then the previous years since Jrob took over. Injuries is the only thing that kept this team from posting a better record then last year.

I'm upset over the SB.  Maybe because it was in Atlanta and all the reruns of the Titans great game played there.  I just look out and see us not having a real chance.  I really felt we had a chance last year when the season started and that we were headed in the right direction.  I just don't feel it right now.  I'll get over it.