Sign in to follow this  
titanskick8851

Titanskick 8851 Mock Off-Season V. 2.0 - Post Senior Bowl/Super Bowl/Pre-Combine

On 2/5/2019 at 7:47 PM, prometheus said:

Good job.  Agree with Charlie that some late picks -- esp McLaurin -- might not be there.  Otherwise, I like it.

pro

No definitely think Moreland and Wesco could potentially go a round or two earlier than this projection has them at. For McLaurin I had actually been mocking him to us in the 2nd since the Senior Bowl but the latest projections I’ve seen had him 3rd-4th round so I think he could make it to our pick there in the 3rd. Something about his “CEO attitude” and coaching ability on the field (He was helping DBs at the Senior Bowl with the nuances in his routes) I think he fits that Wolf demeanor they are looking for.

<iframe src="https://www.mockdraftable.com/embed/terry-mclaurin?position=WR&page=MEASURABLES" width="480" height="651" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe> 

Edited by titanskick8851

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Like the write-up but dont think Byard is worth 13 per. 

I know it’s high but with how the salary cap is rising I think that he will fall between the Berry and Rashad Jones. 

CCCD49C0-F179-49D0-B868-6529B98C410D.jpeg

10 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

I know it’s high but with how the salary cap is rising I think that he will fall between the Berry and Rashad Jones. 

CCCD49C0-F179-49D0-B868-6529B98C410D.jpeg

I understand but I'm saying 11-12 range. Even with the cap increase. 

Kyle021   

Watched Humphries and tickle me impressed. He would be a slam dunk signing to put at the slot. We just need another outside guy. 

Marquise Brown...?

Tomachek   

Would love to add Hunter Renfrow as a priority free agent or late round pick. He's one of those guys who I think will be a better pro than college player. Dude is money in clutch situations and 3rd downs.

TWR   

Love the effort, a lot of solid fits. Not sure on using any capital (albeit cheap) to resign well liked Compton- really can’t remember him making any impact on STs and he was definitely the weakest link of our D when he played meaningful snaps early before Evans took over his playtime. I suspect we will draft an ILB higher than most expect. A guy that will be in the wings to take over for aging Woodyard long term and be the 3rd backer long term that rotstes with Jayon and Evans. I also suspect that Evans will play outside more on passing situations and that said draft prospect will have the opportunity to play more meaningful snaps due to that.

i have been in love with Terrel Hanks NM State as a prospect for about 3 months- i think he has the ability to offset Evans and he also can play inside and outside. Would give us a ton of versatility and flexibility in our looks and help us be that much more multiple in our base schemes. Another guy that can get after the passer and has legit sideline to sideline speed. 

I pretty much disagree with most of this (except Humphries), especially your draft. 

Chris L isn't good enough to take the job from any of our vets. At #19, that's easily over paying.