RasKass

New England Patriots

RasKass   

I always root for the Patriots if the Titans don't make the playoffs. I always pull for them in the Superbowl.

I am one who was raised and taught that hard work pays off and working hard is rewarding in the end.

What the Patriots have done over a span of almost 20 years is amazing. It is not a fluke to win 6 super bowls.

Clearly the Patriots work harder than any other teams in the NFL...My aunt told me Tom Brady has been there enough and somebody else deserves a chance... But Why?

Tom is 40 years old playing a young man's game still winning Super bowls. He goes to bed at 8, eats healthy and works harder than the next man. Why don't people appreciate hard work and success??

Edited by RasKass

jphardy   

A lot of scandals hang over their heads.  Not saying they're all 100% BS, but whatever, not to get into all those details.  Mostly personally, as a fan, I want to see something different.  The Patriots and Alabama winning feels like a wasted season.  I know I'd feel differently were it my team, but it isn't.  It isn't spite, it's the monotony.

3 minutes ago, jphardy said:

A lot of scandals hang over their heads.  Not saying they're all 100% BS, but whatever, not to get into all those details.  Mostly personally, as a fan, I want to see something different.  The Patriots and Alabama winning feels like a wasted season.  I know I'd feel differently were it my team, but it isn't.  It isn't spite, it's the monotony.

Add Golden State too

Thrill   
1 minute ago, headhunter said:

Add Golden State too

Ehhh. I don’t like seeing them win but they play beautiful basketball so I can admire it. It seems like the patriots are the kings of winning with less talent. 

Nash   

Agree w the above.. I have to say, I was really happy when Vrabel used the rules to let the opponent go to first down but stopped the clock .. that was a Patriot move for sure.. 

3 hours ago, Face said:

The Pats are so far & ahead the greatest dynasty ever. It's not even close. 

You cant compare what Alabama or Golden State are doing to the Pats. Alabama recruits such an insane amount of talent, it's such mismatch. Every year they have guys coming out that not player a season or at most two & they're 1st round picks. Their 2nd team would be a final 4. In the NBA now you have superstars taking advantage of FA & going to the same place. They basically leased Kevin Durant.

The Pats have utterly dominated a league that's set up for parity. That have one of the last picks every year, constantly have FA's plucked & year after year they're a guarantee for 13-14 wins & at least an AFC Championship game. 

Anybody who thinks it's from cheating is in total denial. 

I have to say, I was getting sick & tired of the Sean McVay love fest. I loved seeing Darth Vader cuckold Boy Wonder last night.

The whole cheatriots thing is idiotic and just speaks to jealousy and sour grapes from other fan bases. 

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

The whole cheatriots thing is idiotic and just speaks to jealousy and sour grapes from other fan bases. 

Oh whatever. Every great dynasty has been caught cheating. The Pats get caught every couple years, and I suspect one day a larger scandal that was never caught will be uncovered. Right now, they're making the NFL billions. 

Alabama, if everyone remembers for ex, sucked ass before Saban came along? Why? Well, cause they got caught cheating and had to pay the price in penalties for years. 

It's honestly a little disgusting that people believe that an organization could dominate professional sports like this and not be doing something egregious. Every dominant athlete that has sustained dominance has been caught cheating. Lance Armstrong. Even the great Jerry Rice admitted to it. To think that a GROUP could dominate this much without some really shady practices...utter idiocy. 

10 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Oh whatever. Every great dynasty has been caught cheating. The Pats get caught every couple years, and I suspect one day a larger scandal that was never caught will be uncovered. Right now, they're making the NFL billions. 

Alabama, if everyone remembers for ex, sucked ass before Saban came along? Why? Well, cause they got caught cheating and had to pay the price in penalties for years. 

It's honestly a little disgusting that people believe that an organization could dominate professional sports like this and not be doing something egregious. Every dominant athlete that has sustained dominance has been caught cheating. Lance Armstrong. Even the great Jerry Rice admitted to it. To think that a GROUP could dominate this much without some really shady practices...utter idiocy. 

Hopefully you have better takes in life than you do in sports. Keep up the good work. Being wrong all day every day must be exhausting.

Edited by oldschool

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Hopefully you have better takes in life than you do in sports. Keep up the good work. Being wrong all day every day must be exhausting.

You're right man. The Superbowl MVP didn't get caught using PED's this year. My bad. I'm a dumbass. 

BB: you're late to a meeting, you're off the team.

Also BB: you're using steroids, we'll design a gameplan around you. 

(But of course, they don't cheat.)

GOAT9   
1 hour ago, SleepingTitan said:

BB: you're late to a meeting, you're off the team.

Also BB: you're using steroids, we'll design a gameplan around you. 

(But of course, they don't cheat.)

I may be wrong but I thought Edelman was found while in recovery from his injury, and that no official substance was found. It was something that had a chemical composition similar to a steroid. This sounds like he was using whatever it was to recover from an injury, not to gain a competitive advantage. Steroids are commonly used in recovery and treatments of things. Inhalers for asthmatics contain a steroid.