Jump to content
Btowner

White House insider leaked Trump's daily schedule

Recommended Posts

OzTitan   

Executive time seems to be significantly occupied by Twitter shitposting.

 

Not sure what everyone is complaining about, Trump not really doing the job is a good thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Btowner   
24 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

Executive time seems to be significantly occupied by Twitter shitposting.

 

Not sure what everyone is complaining about, Trump not really doing the job is a good thing.

I think people are laughing more than complaining. Especially when you look at some of his previous tweets and dog whistles about Obama.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

Right but it still did a pretty good job. But yeah really should be more like a B

I.... guess?

I mean, it did a “good job” in that the Mongols went around it. But that just highlights the failure of such thinking that a wall is worth the cost. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

I.... guess?

I mean, it did a “good job” in that the Mongols went around it. But that just highlights the failure of such thinking that a wall is worth the cost. 

Yes but just ghengis khan and his bunch. For the rest of its 2500 + year history it served its purpose. Ima stick with a B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Soxcat said:

No but that is obviously the preferred method.  The Republicans have no problem allowing a decent number of work visas and such as well as a path to citizenship for those who play by the rules.  Doesn't it get tiring being an idiot? 

 

I don't know the answer to that one. I figure you can help me with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MadMax   
3 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

Yes but just ghengis khan and his bunch. For the rest of its 2500 + year history it served its purpose. Ima stick with a B

And it's still keeping the fucking Mexicans out - and that's what's important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MadMax said:

And it's still keeping the fucking Mexicans out - and that's what's important.

Yep - zero Mexican immigrants cross that wall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...