White House insider leaked Trump's daily schedule

Btowner

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walls and whether they worked throughout history:   1. Great Wall of China - worked pretty well to keep out marauding nomadic armies although ghengis Kahn defeated it. Still that's pretty go

The only things he is doing 10x more of than Obama is playing golf and going on vacation. You know...some of the things you, trump, and all the other idiots accused Obama of doing instead of working.

Why don't you list all the great things he's done in office so we can all be enlightened. Then get ready for the rebuke because it will all be fact checked. Trump hasn't done squat and he's failed to

8 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

I.... guess?

I mean, it did a “good job” in that the Mongols went around it. But that just highlights the failure of such thinking that a wall is worth the cost. 

Yes but just ghengis khan and his bunch. For the rest of its 2500 + year history it served its purpose. Ima stick with a B

18 hours ago, Soxcat said:

No but that is obviously the preferred method.  The Republicans have no problem allowing a decent number of work visas and such as well as a path to citizenship for those who play by the rules.  Doesn't it get tiring being an idiot? 

I don't know the answer to that one. I figure you can help me with that.

3 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

Yes but just ghengis khan and his bunch. For the rest of its 2500 + year history it served its purpose. Ima stick with a B

And it's still keeping the fucking Mexicans out - and that's what's important.

26 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Trump confirms today that he is working during Executive Time. Ben right again.

Okay the person who lies pretty much every time he opens his mouth says something.  That hardly proves anyone right.

Edited by scine09

Hey @Legaltitan, don't forget the Maginot Line.  Another one that worked out great for the French.

Oh and the "great wall" of China was actually a grand series of smaller walls.  All of which are considered a massive failure by most historians.  Dan Carlin in hardcore history does a pretty cool podcast on it actually.  

Edited by Justafan