White House insider leaked Trump's daily schedule

Btowner

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walls and whether they worked throughout history:   1. Great Wall of China - worked pretty well to keep out marauding nomadic armies although ghengis Kahn defeated it. Still that's pretty go

The only things he is doing 10x more of than Obama is playing golf and going on vacation. You know...some of the things you, trump, and all the other idiots accused Obama of doing instead of working.

Why don't you list all the great things he's done in office so we can all be enlightened. Then get ready for the rebuke because it will all be fact checked. Trump hasn't done squat and he's failed to

20 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Why don't you list all the great things he's done in office so we can all be enlightened. Then get ready for the rebuke because it will all be fact checked. Trump hasn't done squat and he's failed to do every major campaign promise he made. What he's done is screwed up everything he gets his hands on because he doesn't know shit and refuses to consult with the people he appointed who actually know what in the fuck is going on.

That might be the best post you've made in your thousands of posts on this board.

The one people cite is all the Judges he's appointed and the tax bill.  But it's hard to give him much credit for those. The tax bill only got passed because Trump finally got out of the negotiations and let the Republicans handle it. Despite all the giveways it barely passed, but they got it through so fine.

And He's appointed all those Judges because McConnell held up Obama's appointments. Hell Trump doesn't even pick the Judges, he has an outside organization doing that for him. He literally could not care less who the Judges are, just so long as they either make his base happy or are a reward for a favor.

Criminal justice reform bill I'll give him credit for at least being open to doing it, and Kushner negotiated that one and I'll give Trump credit on that too.

Cutting regulations - ok fine. BTW these are the things Trump loves the most, things he doesn't need Congress to do. Now I guarantee he has no hand or say in which regulations are being cut but whatever he can have this one.

Slightly renegotiated NAFTA to get a couple of little goodies for the US and renamed it something else.

So, what else has he accomplished? Serious question, because I felt like I was stretching on those.

Edited by Legaltitan

4 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

OK we should do a quiz.

1  how many think walls don't work?

2.  how many think walls are immoral?

3.  how many think Pelosi knows a damn thing about border security?

Answering yes to any of the above proves you are a retard beyond hope.

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door! 

Here is a quote for you. Know where it's from? The Statue of Liberty. It was put there to welcome immigrants to this country. If that doesn't mean anything to you, then that explains a lot.   

9 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

OK we should do a quiz.

I'm amazed that your body remembers to breathe. You are that stupid.

9 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

OK we should do a quiz.

1  how many think walls don't work?  They work fine until someone brings a ladder.

2.  how many think walls are immoral?  I don't get this one.  Is someone here saying a wall is immoral or are you projecting again?

3.  how many think Pelosi knows a damn thing about border security?  I'm guessing she can spell "border security" which makes her an expert compared to Trump.

As usual, things are not that simple, regardless of your understanding.

3 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

The Statue of Liberty doesn't say "come on in illegally" either.  Maybe I should have added another dumbass question if you equate illegal entering of the country as equal to normal immigration. 

Answer the question brain stem.  You really believe that stupid shit don't you.  Mental midget. 

You really think bronze age technology will work? And you have the audacity to call me a mental midget? Goddamn you are a fucking moron.

14 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

OK we should do a quiz.

1. Walls might work if we ban all air travel, tunnels, and ladders.

2. Walls aren’t immoral, they are inanimate objects. People who want to build them might be.

3. We know Pelosi, after 30 years in Congress, knows way more about boarder security and immigration policy than Trump..

42 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

The Statue of Liberty doesn't say "come on in illegally" either.  Maybe I should have added another dumbass question if you equate illegal entering of the country as equal to normal immigration. 

So do you actually believe that ALL the immigrants who came to this country in the past 200 years were legal BEFORE they arrived?