NashvilleNinja

Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs Patriots GT

Just now, scine09 said:

That's why at this point I have no problem with the Patriots winning.  Okay, they've done it 5 times before, what's the difference?  If the Titans can't win why would you want another new team winning?  

I don’t. Fuck the Rams

11 minutes ago, chef said:

I just read this thread and it's just a boring as the game and the commercials.

Most of the commercials were boring, but the Game of Thrones/Bud Light crossover was pretty cool.

scine09   
Just now, OILERMAN said:

Both QBs played bad but Goff was pitiful, maybe the worst QB performance in a SB ever

That's a bit extreme.  I'm pretty sure that Kerry Collins and Rich Gannon, among others, would argue.

1 minute ago, luvyablue256 said:

I think Brady retires 

No way. He will be back, already said so. I think he will play until he doesn't make it to the playoffs..

OILERMAN   
Just now, scine09 said:

That's a bit extreme.  I'm pretty sure that Kerry Collins and Rich Gannon, among others, would argue.

They were against great defenses and under siege. Goff just missed guys or was late with the ball all game long

Goff took a false start, was late time after time and had Cooks for an easy TD to Cooks and was so late he blew it. 

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Goff was horrible. Might be closer than you think. 

scine09   

I'm not trying to defend Goff but he was pounded.  If Cooks doesn't drop that TD it would have been a little different.

Just now, OILERMAN said:

They were against great defenses and under siege. Goff just missed guys or was late with the ball all game long

Goff took a false start, was late time after time and had Cooks for an easy TD to Cooks and was so late he blew it. 

Even Brady couldn’t fuck with that 2000 Ravens D